Yawn....lazy bones today....
It's Jan 1st 2007....We got in after 2:00 am and didnt get to bed til 3:00am, so I am just now getting up at noon! ...lol..I'm making cheese Fondue and bread for lunch and then I am going to bingo...yah!!! ALONE time!!....2 years ago, I went on New Years Day and won $2317.00 big ones...can I repeat that win??? Let me tell ya, the last month has been "bailing" one son out of jail, court costs, car insurance & tabs for said kid...and we've depeleted any cash flow I had hidden...Ok, when kids reach their mid 30's, parents should not be helping them financially...but, he's my kid, always will be, and I can't and won't see him fail yet again with his decisions...but man, it does hurt the heart, since I thought I brought my sons up differently....life just sucks sometimes, ya know? I've been depressed and feeling stress pain since Thanksgiving night when the shit hit the fan...so, bingo might just be the ticket for some "me" time...




1 Comments:
They're always our kids no matter what! I thought I raised MY kids differently too ... but it turns out they raised ME differently! (sometimes) Hope you were a BIG winner today!
Post a Comment
<< Home