Saturday Photo Hunt (TNCHICK) theme: MUSIC



The first time I saw this weeks theme for TNCHICKs hunt, I thought of this photo, taken this past summer at my sister in laws & brother in laws home. My nephew is a musican, actually pretty well known here in the northern parts of the US, he has a band named CHANGES. He brought his piano outside into the evening light and played for his moms birthday, what a fun evening! Vito Biliti has several CDs out, with songs he has written and produced. If you get a chance, look at his site!
53 Comments:
Great photos sis. I didn't know Vito had his own band. Bet your mother -in-law loved it. Come check mine out. Love ya sis.
Hi Becci, glad you are back to posting. I've missed you!
I love the pictures. They remind me of my youth.
Lovely photos!!!! looks like my kind of fun!
Good choice!
The link for the site is wrong, but I noticed that you had added to many letters. I went on my space (scary thing is I have a myspace) and heard their music! VERY NICE!
I have added as MY FRIENDS! You never know if they TOUR and come to LA, I will be one of the firsts to know! ;-)
Great family music shots. I am so sorry about your mother.
Looks like they are having a great time!
You're invited to come visit me at: Junk In My Trunk
what a great time that looks like!! I love those shots.
Lovely tribute to your mother below. Have a peaceful weekend.
{{{Becci}}} I love seeing you back in the land of Blog!!! Hope you're doing well.
I miss you....and fantastic photos and write up
Wonderful photographs and it looks like everyone was having a blast.
So very festive mood. Great photos too.
I love that they dragged that piano outside! Great music was happening I'm sure. Blessings...
Great photos! I'm sure it was a blast! I can only imagine the music played:)
Thanks for sharing! Mine's up as well:)
What fun to have real musicians in your family. Lovely happy photos.
I hope you and your sisters are doing OK Becci. Thinking of you.
What a great way to spend the night away, having music with the family. And the sweetest thing is for a child to play music for the parent(s). :)
Looking at the picture made me feel how much love there is in your family. It is so palpable. I feel envious.
Cool, playing music outside the house. Looks like they had fun!
Mine is up at Photographic Memories.
wow..such talented nephew you got there...I'm sure his mom is sure proud...very heart warming pics!!
Have a good weekend.
Pearl
A piano in the garden... wow! What a wonderful idea - and great photos!
Have a good weekend!
What a nice present for his Mom! Your nephew is a talented young man. Happy weekend!
Live music is always such a treat!!
Glad to see you blogging again...
now that looks like it was a great time. :) thanks for the visit.
Looks like a lovely evening! Stop by & visit my entry:
Baby Steps
Yay! You're back!
Great pictures for the Hunt this week; you must be so proud of your nephew with all that talent.
Wonderful collection of music photos. :) Your nephew is very talented. It must have been a wonderful evening with him playing for his mom's birthday.
My Music Photo Hunt.
What fun that must have been... can't imagine a better bd gift than that! Great photo's!
Keep on keepin' on!
A piano outside creates a wonderful atmosphere, lovely photo
Great photos. Will check that band later!
good photos, it looks like you're all having a blast!
Great photos. Looks like an awful lot of fun too.
http://flosplaceonline.com
It looks a lovely way to spend an evening. Great pics!
Nice to spend an evening of music played by you loved ones themselves.
Have a great weekend!
Looks like it was a fun party! Music always makes any gathering fun, doesn't it?
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I followed the link and checked out the band - they're terrific. Great job on The Hunt & welcome back. It's good to "see" you.
Looks like lots of fun! :)
I wanna come sing with 'em.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Saturday.
Love these! What fun!
What a special evening for you! Great pics for this week!
I just got your sweet comment. I just wanted you to know that I have prayed for you and your sister. I know we don't know each other, but I have thought of you in the last few weeks.
It's nice when the family shares a common love for music. Thanks for sharing these great photos.
Great photos
I love that the piano is outside! That is great. Wonderful photos for the theme this week.
I am so sorry about your Mom. Hospice enabled me to bring my Mom home too, and for that I am so grateful.
Awesome photos for the Music theme this week. Live music for a garden party.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a weekend filled with love and laughter!
That sounds like so much fun!
Thanks for stopping by mine :)
I feel the music just by looking at these pictures! Thanks for stopping by my site.
Mmm... I wish my daughter can play piano too when she has grown up. And, I really like the idea of moving the piano out to the garden for a special occasion. :)
Wow what a nice orchestra ! And in the family that's even better !
Sorry to read that your mum passed away must have been (and still is) very hard for you !
On your post below I see double, lol ! And I only had my second cup of coffee !
If you want to go shopping in the South of London I took pictures there when I was in the UK in August and I also had to do this Onion meme !
I love this. It looks so much fun and reminds me of a hot summers evening at a party in Vancouver. The hosts were all very musical and they arranged all their instruments on the veranda and everyone pipped in. Those that couldn't sing or play did the dancing.
I'll have to have a look at your nephew's site.
What a wonderful musical event this must have been!!! How exciting to hear live music outdoors at home!!!!!
I am so sorry about your mom. What a lovely tribute you posted. My FIL passed away almost two and a half years ago, and we still miss him so...
Please come over the Cruise stops in London/Croydon for a little walk ! I have been there in August. It's a lovely place and better then Central London once you have seen all tourist stuff and museums !
looks like you all had a lot fun :-)
I will certainly be looking into Changes. Thanks very much for stopping by my blog and letting me know as well as commenting on my photos.
Wonderful musical memories!
Photo Hunters
Awesome music shots! And to bring the piano outside!!
A piano outside - fab. I bet the music was great!
Post a Comment
<< Home