<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Preview of my photos!! Click on Featured Video

Bobbie and I are dressed in our pinata costume we made for the TwinsDays 2007 parade...we go by quickly on a float...so enjoy...until I can get back here and post photos

http://www.cleveland.com/pdmultimedia/

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Howdy Twin Becci!! I just wanted you to see my blog entry when you return!!

I found a photo of the two of you, parading around like an ass [okay, don't take that seriously...I'm just joking of course. You know that!! In fact, I love the costume, AND the tootsie roll idea!!]

But, here is a link to my blog entry:

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2007/08/bobbie-and-becci.html

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats good sis. Hope you had a good week there. I know I missed you. Welcome back.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Melli said...

You two are CELEBRITIES for sure! Don't go gettin' all BIG HEADED on us though now! Remember we little people have been your friends for a LONG time!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home