<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Monday, July 16, 2007

I want to thank everyone who visited my photo hunt!



As of Monday morning, with my Saturday Photo Hunt twin shadow,

105 people cared enough to leave a comment!!!

My heart is so touched by your response! I just want to say, I really appreciate your visits!

Do you think you'd love to try this hunt? If so...go to TNChick


3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my site.
What a beautiful picture - the close relationship most twins share is a beautiful thing - especially when it continues into adulthood.
Wishing you the best,
Frances

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Isn't it great when you get responses like that?

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Wow, 105 comments. That's amazing Becci.

Happy weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home