<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt

I'm so very sorry..this turned out to be the week from hell for me. I was unable to post a photo for this week's theme, Shiny. Please do come back next week, I promise I will have a post! Thank you for taking the time to visit today I really appreciate that you have visited!

2 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Jose said...

Alrighty then, I'll be back then. Have a nice week.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

I was here on Saturday...and dropped by this morning to see if perhaps you posted a 'shiny' later in the day when I was offline.

Happy Monday dear lady!! See you next Saturday I hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home