Friday, May 11, 2007
About Me

- Name: PowersTwinB
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a 59 year old identical twin to Bobbie,who lives mostly at her winter home in Palm Desert,California. I miss her every day! I live in lower Eastern Michigan. I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons. My oldest son, Paul is a Fireman/Rescue/Swat. He is married to Julie and they are mommy & daddy to Matthew 4yrs old and Nicholas 8 yrs old. My middle son,John is an Executive Chef and still single(*sigh),and the youngest,Marc is a Millwright,steel worker and is married to Allison,a Paramedic. My hubby is happily retired and working a minimum wage part-time dream job,as a golf ranger!...All the golf he can play for free!.John is the love of my life, and we have been married for 38+ years! I love to gamble and travel. I also love to go on cruises.I adore the color green.I really enjoy meeting new people. I find it wonderfully relaxing to take a good book,find a decent restaurant, and enjoy a meal by myself where I can actually keep track of the plot lines! I am an avid reader of almost anything, but especially personal blogs....yeap, I'm a blog-whore. I enjoy medical blogs, personal triumph blogs, family blogs and all things multiple.

* *Previous Posts* *
- SEARCHING FOR TWINS DAYS ROYAL COURT 2007
- Saturday Photo Hunt THEME: Childhood
- Saturday Photo Hunt: THEME: Rare
- Saturday Photo Hunt Theme: Hobby
- Saturday Photo Hunt Theme: CLEAN
- Saturday Photo Hunt THEME: WATER
- Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: EMPTY
- Photo Hunt Theme: DRINK
- Panoramic Eggs
- Photo Hunt #7 Theme: Architecture



24 Comments:
Ohh, great picture! It took me a few to find the fifth one (but I did before I read your caption.
awww how cute! We are big fans of Zoos!
Oh my, I habe Macaques at the back of my house! They're enjoying the sun!
The "monkey" exhibits are always my favorites! Sounds like a fun weekend. My daughter has yet to visit a zoo, so we'll have to go soon! She would love it!
That is a fabulous photo!
I love the rock formations too.
At first glance I thought it was Mount Rushmore! (duh me!) *S*
Happy weekend!
Mine's up too.
Hugs
L
That's a great picture and just perfect for this weeks theme!!!
*making monkey noises*--------super photo Becci. [I'm glad you pointed to the fifth one, I woulda missed him!]
Great job! You were on the look-out for five, weren't you?
#5 is quite the little hider! It took me a while to find him even with the hint.
My 5 could be monkeys too(baboons)LOL mines up. Very good love it.
I found 5 monkeys too. Good photo.
Hi! More than the baboons, I love the rock formation. :)
Monkeys! Never trust them. Great five.
Before reading description, I thought it was Five strange looking rocks!
Great photo :)
Girl! I don't know where you've BEEN - cuz I've commented on ALL of your Saturday Photo hunts! Go look again! I didn't comment on your appeal for twins for the Royal Court - because honestly it doesn't apply to me! But I think I have commented on every other post on your blog! Sheeeeesh.... I miss you too!
... and... and... and... HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!
Great photo! :) Cute baboons. :)
I did have a hard time finding the fifth one! Thanks for pointing it out, and thanks for visiting my photo as well!
Oh wow, perfect for the hunt and I love that picture! I used to live in the Detroit area but only went to the Detroit Zoo a handful of times. Now I have been in mid Michigan for going on 20 years. One of these days I will make it back to the Detroit Zoo. I will need to make sure to look up the balloons.
Yes, I said balloons. That is what I thought they said at first. Oops.
Nice to meet a fellow Michigander ... or is that Michiganian?
That is really amazing, it just looks like Permukale in Turkey ! Strange nature copied itself into several countries !
I just scrolled through you twin pictures. When I was about 10 I dreamt of being a twin and looking at my own face like in a mirror !
I just realize I need other glasses, lol I saw a landscape with 5 rocks and not a zoo with 5 baboons, lol !!
You have been tagged...come to my blog.. Baba
cute photo of 5 Twiny. You should have used the photo of us 5 siblings hanging in your quest suite, here in CA. I miss you twiny. I LOVE YOU
They seem to be looking in all different directions.... perhaps these five are on look out duty for the rest of the colony. I haven't been to a zoo in a very, very long time!
Great shot! I missed this last week.
Post a Comment
<< Home