<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Friday, June 08, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt THEME: SHOES














These are my "bed shoes"...you know, those only worn in bed for a thrilling great time! I haven't worn heels in a few years, but oh how my hubby loves these red shoes! I took this picture during our last snow fall here in Michigan, I love the contrast of the red with the white!

and the top photo, is my 1st born grandson, Nicholas Payton, in his daddy's Fire Boot...he's 6 yrs old now, but daddy had just landed his dream job, a new uniform (the boots),and a new baby, perfect match!

Labels:

48 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger fibrate said...

Hey Becci, check out my photo hunt - I think our concept's similar. Would you say that great minds think alike? :)

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger LibertyBelle said...

Nicholas is adorable Becci!
and those kinky red shoes are awesome!
What great photos!
happy weekend
L

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said...

That first shot is to die for!
I love the red shoes. I never thought of "bed" shoes before. Hmmmm....

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger 阿Don said...

haha, cute children.
your shoes is nice, and u have been a nice shoot!
have a great weekend!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Love your grandson and the boots.
I simply cannot wear heels. I fall of of them. A little known fact for the dackel princess! Hihi!!!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Melli said...

*spewing coffee!!!* Giiiirrrrrrl! You are BAD! ROFL!!!

... now i know why John keeps you around... *G*

*sizzle*

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Crooked Eyebrow said...

the fire boots ! that's cute

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That top picture is just adorable!

And I like the contrast of the red and white, too.

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that baby in the boot pic!! great!!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Bed shoes, titillating. Haha. I love the kind of the red shade of your shoes here.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Barb said...

The first photo is adorable! Laughing at how the red shoes attract your hubby. :) I'm from Michigan, too. :)

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Reminds me of the song "put on your red shoes" from David Bowie !

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Fabulous photo of the baby in the welly!

And those red shoes must certainly have some stories to tell!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Becci. Dashing red shoes! Bed shoes ... I should get one too. :)

Thanks for visiting me earlier. Nice idea there. Take care and happy weekend!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Love the photo of your grandson in his Daddy's fire boot. It's a great moment worth capturing on film. Priceless!

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the photo of your grandson is priceless!! And I love the photos of the shoes in the snow!

Happy Weekend!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger GEWELS said...

The grandson is precious. The boot is a perfect fit.
Bed shoes, huh? Yeah, I guess I have a few of those too.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger jams o donnell said...

That is such a cute photo of your grandson. THanks for dropping by the Poor Mouth

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger jmb said...

Hi Becci
I love those red shoes, I always used to have a pair when I was young but haven't for a long time.
Your grandson is adorable.
Thanks for coming by

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Ok, the baby in the fire boot is just TOO precious! :)
Thanks for visiting my site! And, I highly suggest you try the Crocs. The 4 of us all give them 2 thumbs up. (they are supposed to run big, btw)

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

That baby in the fireman shoes is to cute for words. Bed shoes, hummmmm!!!
Just goes to show us close to or "at that age" know a thing or two, the younger ones will never understand. Great pictures. (Opps, we told you Mom's age. I hope she doesn't read this comment.) Have a great weekend.
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Oh I love the top pic, too cute :)

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great! Love the red shoes! Happy Saturday .. :)

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

That's a big boot! Sexy pumps!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

The picture of Nicholas Payton in that boot is priceless! So cute!!
Happy Hunting :)

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Every girl must have a pair of red shoes!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Love the baby in the boot! I used to have red shoes like those. :-D

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger letha said...

I thought they were boots he was in, then I couldn't decide as it seems to me they were very wide or the baby very small.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger GAB said...

OK now I love the little grandson in that big ole boot! Red shoes naughty?Bed shoes? Hummm Ive never worn shoes to bed! LOL
Hey I didnt know you where a pogo player....ME TOO! Email me ok?

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the red shoes ;)
You have to show the boot photo at that little guys wedding LOL it is so cute.
Have a good weekend.
Frances

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That first photo is a magazine cover you know, how cute can it be...? *s*

Come to think about it, the other one is too... As you says the contrast is awesome, a real thrill. Love that red color, it's exactly the right one.

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meow! Nice shoes!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

cute baby and shoes too!

smiles, bee

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go with those red shoes, Girl!!!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

That first photo is priceless! Perfect for The Hunt.
And those are some red shoes! Great idea - photographing them in the snow. Nice job with the theme.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger bonggamom said...

I love those naughty red shoes! And the photo of your grandson in those boots is priceless.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Ooo la la! Love those red shoes! Yeow!!!

And the first one is adorable!

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting mine too.

I've learned if I fall in love with a pair of pants (or shoes,) to buy 2 pairs and wear 'em ragged.

Thanks again for sharing about the red heels - oo-la-la! (If you know what I mean?)

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said...

haha .... the baby in boots was cute!

But 'bed shoes'! It's the first time I hear of it, I should get a pair too! :)

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Very cute in the boot. Those red shoes are gorgeous. Happy weekend.

 
At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that picture of your grandson in the boots are just so classic!..Good one for this week's theme

Pearl

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

I hope that first one is framed!!

Bed shoes, huh? Hah! I love it. :)

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Jeanette said...

Love the photo of your little grandson in his Daddy's boot.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger JC said...

Fire boots and bed shoes... hmmm...
they do seem to go together ;-D

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger insanemommy said...

Bed shoes, eh? I use to ONLY wear red shoes. That was in my hay day. ha ha. But g-d did I love my red shoes! Great fotos by the way.

Rony

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicholas in the fire boot is precious!

The red bed shoes, woohoo! Nice :D

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger jac said...

that is a totally priceless first picture. i'll bet your grandson cherishes that picture as he grows up.
the bed shoes? oh well now that is quite a concept! you GO girl!
stop by to see my first attempt at the photo hunt. it sure is fun!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger eija said...

Wow - that's one mighty boot!

On my return visits rather late - had a busy weekend. Thanks for stopping by to see my hunt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home