Saturday, September 22, 2007
About Me

- Name: PowersTwinB
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a 59 year old identical twin to Bobbie,who lives mostly at her winter home in Palm Desert,California. I miss her every day! I live in lower Eastern Michigan. I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons. My oldest son, Paul is a Fireman/Rescue/Swat. He is married to Julie and they are mommy & daddy to Matthew 4yrs old and Nicholas 8 yrs old. My middle son,John is an Executive Chef and still single(*sigh),and the youngest,Marc is a Millwright,steel worker and is married to Allison,a Paramedic. My hubby is happily retired and working a minimum wage part-time dream job,as a golf ranger!...All the golf he can play for free!.John is the love of my life, and we have been married for 38+ years! I love to gamble and travel. I also love to go on cruises.I adore the color green.I really enjoy meeting new people. I find it wonderfully relaxing to take a good book,find a decent restaurant, and enjoy a meal by myself where I can actually keep track of the plot lines! I am an avid reader of almost anything, but especially personal blogs....yeap, I'm a blog-whore. I enjoy medical blogs, personal triumph blogs, family blogs and all things multiple.

* *Previous Posts* *
- Saturday Photo Hunt Theme: PLASTIC
- Saturday Photo Hunt (TNCHICK) theme: MUSIC
- Momma, I miss you so very much
- Saturday Photo Hunt:Theme: TWO
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt:Theme: Row (s)
- TwinsDays 2007
- My first photos from TwinsDays 2007
- Preview of my photos!! Click on Featured Video
- We must leave for Twinsburg early. I will be missi...
- Saturday Photo Hunt: THEME: Creative





46 Comments:
Gosh...that's a lot of bingo coupons you have there. Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Becci :)
You two are so funny! What a way to spend a birthday! I'm glad you had FUN!!! I DO think at least ONE of you should have WON - and BIG too - on your birthday! Sheeeeeesh! Happy Belated to BOTH of you!!!
Happy Birthday Sis! Sorry you didn't win anything, at least I am not the source of your bad luck this time,...lol. Great photos and I know you had fun! I miss that place! Love ya!
Looks like you all had a lot of fun anyway!! Happy Belated Birthday to you Both!!! You did a good job with the paper theme! I hope the rest of the weekend is great for you! Hugs from Grams!!
Becci, I came looking last night but you didn't post early this week. No wonder! You were celebrating your birthdays. Happy birthday to you both. How come Bobbie doesn't blog?
Very addictive that Bingo. Too bad you didn't win the Jackpot!
Have a great weekend!
Good to see you using dobbers, so much easier.
Hope you got some paper cards too, happy birthday x2
Looks like fun. Too bad you didn't win. Happy Birthday!
I'm glad you had fun, even if you didn't win anything. Good post for the paper topic.
Wow, that's a lot of bingo cards. Hope you had a wonderful birthday even without winning.
Cheers!
That's a couple of great photos!! Now, do you play all those cards?? Yikes!!!
Flo's Place
Happy belated bday! it looks like it was FUN! just like you two :)
A great photo blog! I see there's stories being told only with photographs, thus pictures speak louder than words at times, excellent!
Oh my - look at all those bingo cards!! You know, my husband loves bingo. Whenever we are back in the States, he always goes! LOL
Happy Weekend.
That's a lot of bingo and a lot of paper! Hope you enjoyed your birthday xx
I love bingo! I can only play a four strip.
Mine's up too :)
Wow that looks like fun! And a great photo too! Love the colors and clarity!
Awesome as always!
Happy weekend
L
Belated Happy Birthday Becci! Wishing you best of health and more happy years ahead.
That looks like a fun way to celebrate your special day.
I have played Bingo before and it's really fun and exciting.
Mi wife used to go to bingo every Thursday night, she never won but one time I decided to go with her, guess what I wond the door prize of $50.00, she was not a happy camper. lol
Did I hear there was a twin birthday? If so happy belated birthday to you and your sis.
That's a lot of paper. Too bad you didn't win anything.
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Great photos you got here.. Check also mine here...
http://wilstop.info/2007/09/22/photo-hunt-paper/
Have a nice day!...c",)
i enjoy playing those..so many cards how do you manage to look at?lolz. goodluck next time.happy weekend!thanks for visiting..
B-15 BINGO!! You've just given me a perfect idea for my next birthday. I love Bingo, too, and I hardly ever play it. Too busy on the slots! I'll have to go to the local Bingo parlor and stay out of the casino!
lolz so many game cards...good luck on next play...i'm sure you have great time there...thanks for stopping by.happy weekend!
So sorry you didn't win, but at least you had fun! Happy birthday to the two of you!
Happy Bday to you, both... many more. Great paper shots... I could never keep track of that many bingo boards and it really amazes me to watch it done.
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun night out and a great idea for this week's theme.
Thanks for visiting mine!
Happy Birthday....to you and yr twin sister :)
Happy Belated Birthday.
From the way you smile and laugh, I bet you had a lots of fun.
Oh my gosh! How many cards do you play at a time???
How in the world did you keep up with so many bingo cards?? That blows my mind.... Thanks for your visit to my place. Baba
That's a LOT of Bingo cards!!!!
Thanks for visiting my bookshop pics. :)
My goodness! How many cards can you play at once?
Belated birthday wishes. I am amazed at the number of cards you are playing. Have a great weekend
I love this Becci!!! What fun. A great set of photos for the week.
Looks like fun.
Thanks for stopping by.
Yikes!
Mom can't keep up with six sheets!
What a lot of fun, and wonder if the dobber ink is tasty?
Happy belated birthday to you and Bobbie!!
~ Patrick
I LOVE BINGO! Been soo long since i played!
Great pictures!
Happy birthday -- and hope you'll come and visit my blog often (like your sister!) :)
oh my word!! i can barely keep up with three! ha ha ha
and sorry to be late.
smiles, bee
Happy Birthday!!! Wow...look at all of those paper cards. My grandmother was an avid bingo player. She went at least 3 days a week...and she did win big a few times.
Have a new week filled with love and laughter!
Angela
Mine are up late.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration. I thought there was jsut oen bingo entry this week but was wrong now that I see yours also. . . HEY! The other oen was a single card and they won a cruise!!!!!!! Too bad your luck didn't pan out. Have you seen my entry?
Great entry, that is a LOT of bingo paper!! I don't think I'd ever win ANYTHING with just one card - leave alone with a table full of them in front of me!
I am back from the dog show! Arnie did great!!! I'll be around more now for commenting and hopefully writing too! I sure have missed the blogasphere!
I heard BINGO!
wow thats alot of bingo coupons. I love bingo too.I have been playing the demo games on this online bingo uk site. I have aslo got into playing keno games which is similiar to bingo except you get to pick your numbers before the game starts. I like playing neptunes keno the most. they have also got online fruit machine demos too.
Post a Comment
<< Home