<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Bon Voyage!!!







I'm setting sail Saturday....on the Golden Princess ship....I'm going to opt out of Photo Hunters this Saturday...can you blame me??? lol...
Leaving from Los Angeles, CA docks.
Oct 20 departing at 4:00 pm.
Oct 21 At Sea
Oct 22 At Sea
Oct 23 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Oct 24 Mazatlan, Mexico
Oct 25 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Oct 26 At Sea
Oct 27 Los Angeles, CA
I am currently at twins home in Palm Desert, CA. I have to go back to Michigan on Holloween. Uck...lol..I love this heat and location and I dread Michigans frosts and snow. Please come back and visit me next weekend while I get out there in the Mexican Rivera and find stunning, unusual photos for Photo Hunt!

14 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if you're going out on the high seas that looks like a practical boat to go on... :) Have fun

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

You guys have a great time and enjoy all that Princess offers. We are sailing on the Island Princess leaving San Juan for the Panama Canal on Nov. 13!!!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger jmb said...

Have a great trip Becci. See you next week.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger GAB said...

Have fun and we will see you next time.

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time,.. you will be missed. Great photos of the boat. Have a great vacation.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Talk..to..Grams said...

Have a really good time!!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger JC said...

Have a wonderful, safe trip!

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Mommy Lutchi said...

can I go too?have fun and safe trip.
Mine is up at My 2Cents Worth and The 4Seasons Of My Life Hope you can all visit me.

happy Photo Hunting !!!

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Hope your trip is wonderful! Have fun and be safe. Blog all about it when you get back.

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger jams o donnell said...

Have a great trip.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger LibertyBelle said...

Have a really really great trip Becci!
See you when you get back!
Hugs
Lisa

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, oh, I wanna come too!!!! You lucky girl!!!! I'm all green of nvy over here....

Though I'd love to see all the photos later on, so be sure to notify me :-D

I'm glad to see you'll be back for Halloween - if time allows:

Welcome to have scary FUN on the Cyber cruiser Halloween party the 31th!!!

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Trinity said...

Miss your photohunt entry! Have fun and come back safe and sound...

I also have something for you, please kindly check my friendship post.

Trinity from Rooms of My Heart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home