My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: I SPY........(a photo of something hidden for you to find)
Please leave your guess in the comments section...I am looking forward to visiting many of your Photo Hunts this weekend. Scroll down if you can't wait to see what these are of!
Of course the first two are a whale...pretty close huh? and the last one are seals on the rocks in Cabo! You can hardly tell they are there, except every once in awhile one would yawn!
Well, it seems as thought the 1st two are whales. It looks almost exactly like some of my photo's of whale watching. The 3 picture, I can't seem to figure out what I'm looking for. I'm also really tired. I can't wait to come back to find out what was there that I was missing!
Are those whales and seals? Pretty neat sis! Mine is up, but can't wait to post that it's up, have to go to bed and work tonight. Have a wonderful week sis,... love you.
This just looks like the photos of whales I have after paying an arm and a leg to go whale watching. I did see better whales but did not get the photos to prove it. I do have some of seals like that however. Thanks for visiting Becci and have a great weekend. By the way, that is just one area of Vancouver with hi rises overlooking a small inlet. We do have lots of open space, mountains and shoreline and trees galore!
Whales! Did they breech? I haven't lucked out on seeing any that close, but on a cruise a few years ago some were sighted and the captain turned around and went back so we could see them.
Hey, those are gereat! Sorry I am so late getting here. I was at my parents and sisters this weekend and I worked my butt off getting my parents situated. They are not doing well. Anyway, happy Photo Hunt!
I'm a 59 year old identical twin to Bobbie,who lives mostly at her winter home in Palm Desert,California. I miss her every day! I live in lower Eastern Michigan. I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons. My oldest son, Paul is a Fireman/Rescue/Swat. He is married to Julie and they are mommy & daddy to Matthew 4yrs old and Nicholas 8 yrs old. My middle son,John is an Executive Chef and still single(*sigh),and the youngest,Marc is a Millwright,steel worker and is married to Allison,a Paramedic. My hubby is happily retired and working a minimum wage part-time dream job,as a golf ranger!...All the golf he can play for free!.John is the love of my life, and we have been married for 38+ years! I love to gamble and travel. I also love to go on cruises.I adore the color green.I really enjoy meeting new people. I find it wonderfully relaxing to take a good book,find a decent restaurant, and enjoy a meal by myself where I can actually keep track of the plot lines! I am an avid reader of almost anything, but especially personal blogs....yeap, I'm a blog-whore. I enjoy medical blogs, personal triumph blogs, family blogs and all things multiple.
15 Comments:
Well, it seems as thought the 1st two are whales. It looks almost exactly like some of my photo's of whale watching. The 3 picture, I can't seem to figure out what I'm looking for. I'm also really tired. I can't wait to come back to find out what was there that I was missing!
Great shots. That's a whale's blowhole isn't it? I cant see what's in the last shot though. Have a great weekend
I have to say it again - you just can't beat nature for fabulous photos! Just beautiful Hon!
Happy Weekend
L
I'm guessing a porpoise. Great shots.
Are those whales and seals? Pretty neat sis! Mine is up, but can't wait to post that it's up, have to go to bed and work tonight. Have a wonderful week sis,... love you.
Well it looks like grey whale to me and seal lions on the rocks...great photos...
Whales and seals!!!
Happy weekend dear Becci.
I KNOW, I KNOW..TEEHEE. LOVE YA BECCI
This just looks like the photos of whales I have after paying an arm and a leg to go whale watching. I did see better whales but did not get the photos to prove it. I do have some of seals like that however.
Thanks for visiting Becci and have a great weekend.
By the way, that is just one area of Vancouver with hi rises overlooking a small inlet. We do have lots of open space, mountains and shoreline and trees galore!
Whales! Did they breech? I haven't lucked out on seeing any that close, but on a cruise a few years ago some were sighted and the captain turned around and went back so we could see them.
Those seals are almost invisible!
Are those whales in the first two photos? Great shots. :)
Hey, those are gereat! Sorry I am so late getting here. I was at my parents and sisters this weekend and I worked my butt off getting my parents situated. They are not doing well.
Anyway, happy Photo Hunt!
Wow, I didn't even see the seals! Super I Spy photos!!
I spy a whale in the ocean and seals resting on the rocks. Great photos!
Post a Comment
<< Home