<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

I've been tagged by Castleruins...5 things I'd like for Christmas

I've been tagged by Castleruins . Every one else has 5 very nice wishes, world peace, world love, ect....but I think I'm going the other way...5 things I really REALLY would like for Christmas!
1) A new house with extra bedrooms and a dining room and three bathrooms...I hate being crammed into my condo and no place to invite guests and family to stay over night or a week or two...
2) A home on the water...but not here in Michigan! It has to be someplace warm, with consistent weather....I hate being cold and I hate the snow! (this could be because its 26° right now and I have 3 feet of snow blown up to my front door)....I hate it!
3) I would like to be pain free for more than 3 minutes at a time! I suffer terribly with fibromyalgia and arthritis. Which both bring on depression. I am tired of taking pain medications continuosly since 1989!
4) I want to a win a lottery! I would definatley give 1/2 of it away...it would be my dream to purchase a home and a car for each of my siblings....and to make my three sons lives easier. I want to be able to give them security for their old age.
5) and then my last wish (well they are wishes right?) is to end world hunger. See I'm not totally selfish! lol...I hate that people suffer and are hungry in our world.
ok, so now I am going to "tag" 5 people and hope they can tag 5 people and maybe my wishes will come true!
This is the first "tag" I have ever done, so I would like to read what my sister and friends would wish for
I tag my sister Cindy, my dear friend Melli, another friend I would love to meet in person, Anni, a fabulous lady, who started Photo Hunt, TNchick, and another fabulous lady I have gotten to know in the blog world, Maribeth....
so I am off to tell them the have been tagged!. Merry Christmas!

10 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger JC said...

Those are great wishes and here's to all your wishes coming true sooner than later :-)

Lol... I also tagged your sis... maybe the pressure will inspire her ;-)

Hope, at least, your pain will subside!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Melli said...

*whew*... this is going to be really HARD for me this year... I haven't even been able to think of something to tell my FAMILY I want! But I'll do it ... I'll have to THINK though! Be patient!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Okay mine is up and just below the most recent post! But it is there!!!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said...

This will be hard for me, too. I'll think on it tonight. =) The pain free one will be on my list, too - I'm sure. My poor back.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

I will....I will do it this week sometime dear Becci.

I'm in the middle of a tour of homes right now and this will take most of the day.

But I truly promise.
I'll let you know when I have it done!!!

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Okay I did the tag...on Tuesday's blog...You'll have to scroll down a bit tho to get to it.

Happy Holly-daze dear Becci and Mr. Becci!!!!!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said...

Mine's posted.

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for visiting my open house! I haven't been doing the photo hunt because I needed to scale back a little bit. I was spending too much time visiting everyone's blogs, and not enough time doing the things I needed to do!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! I hope the memories of your mom will be extra special to you. I am sure it will be bittersweet.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Dawn-Enigma Artist said...

I like your wishes! I want a new house overlooking the water, too!

I cross stitch, too! That is one lovely blanket you are working on. Your 16th...wow!

Thank you for visiting my home tour.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger GAB said...

Let's see I agree with more bedrooms more bathrooms and a dining room. Our house may have 4 bedsrooms but with 4 adults and 4 kids its not enough. The worse thing of all is 1 bathroom for all these people. I also suffer arthritis and would love to get rid of pain and of course now that winter is here and temps are low it makes everything hurt worse. My dream is Florida. All these pills! I'd love to not take any any more. And I too would like to win the lottery and then give half away. I'd make my siblings life easier plus my children and grands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home