<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt Theme: LONG







This is Maggie, my granddog....she was named after #30 Magglio Ordonez, our Detroit Tigers right fielder. Maggie is not exceptionaly long, as she is a miniature dachshund...but when she stretches, all 8 inches of her "unfurls" to look bigger!! Poor Maggie, she is often photographed in dresses, hats and even her pearls! She's not spoiled....well not much anyways! .....



15 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger JC said...

She is a cutie... 8 inches? Tiny, too :-)

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Oh.my.goodness! She's ADORABLE! Dachshunds are so cute with long bodies, short legs and plantiff faces!

Darling choice for The Hunt!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Oh she may not be exceptionally long, but she is exceptionally adorable!!!
But then, I am partial to dachshunds! LOL

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow sis, I didn't realize she was THAT SMALL! Poor thing having to get dressed for the special occasions. She is a cutie! Have a great weekend. Hugs and love sis.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Carver said...

Maggie is adorable and she looks long. She's long in relation to the rest of her body. That is so funny that she gets dressed up. I hope you are having a great weekend.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger jams o donnell said...

Aww she may be be shorter than a wolfhound but she is long on cuteness! Happy weekend

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

One word.............."awwwwwwwwwwwwwww'!"

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger GAB said...

Awww she is so sweet!
You can find me on pogo @ gabalotgal540704 hope to see you there.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger LivG said...

Cute! I guess 8 inches IS pretty long for a miniature!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger ipanema said...

she is cute and long! i like her in the first photo best. thanks for the visit.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! :)

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Queen of My Domain said...

She is just to cute, especially all dressed up. I think she's the perfect size. Happy Hunting.

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww.. she is too cute!! Happy weekend! Thanks for visiting my PhotoHunt.

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Oh, the cute little hot doggie! :-)

Happy Weekend.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Rach said...

aww she is very cute!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Sorry wasn't able to pass by last week. Cute photos of Maggie. She looks adorable in those attires.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home