<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: RED



What better way to show of red than with white?? I have these gorgeous RED "bed" 6 inch heels....yes, I said "bed", as in, thats the only place I can wear them these days, otherwise I would be on my arse! I took this photo outside last year in the last snow fall of winter here in Michigan...now, if only I could say "last snowfall" in this post. We are going to be hit with the first winter advisory tonight, for snow...bah humbug.....
*If you're interested in becoming a Photo Hunter, check out TNCHICK!

45 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger MaR said...

What a chic take on this week's theme!! pretty red shoes :)
Happy hunting and happy weekend to you.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger maryt/theteach said...

There's no place like home, there's no place like home! :)

Mine's up now: My PhotoHUnters post

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo sis,.... love the shoes too! But I understand about falling on your arse, I haven't worn heels in so long either. Mine is up, come check it out. Have a good weekend, love you sis.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Wow, sexy red shoes!

Great photo.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Beautiful shoes!

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great red idea!

happy hunting

and thanks for the visits earlier.

http://mousey.sasha-says.com/
2007/11/30/photo-hunter-red/

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Great photo!

We're having bad weather here too. We're supposed to get freezing rain within the next few hours with about 1/4 inch of ice to stay on the ground. Man! It's going to be a looooooong weekend!

My photo hunt pictures are up now too! :)

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this idea for the red theme!

Lana G!
http://airmiles.wordpress.com/

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger ellen b. said...

Those are great red shoes and I'd be on my arse if I wore them for sure...
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/2007/11/30/photo-hunters-red-oxnard-santa/

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger jmb said...

I realized when I took my photos for today that I am missing red shoes. Have to do something about that.
Take care in the snow. Only November too.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Sarge Charlie said...

those are red

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Those are great shoes. I would like to own a pair of red shoes.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Blur Mommy said...

Very nice! I could never wear a 6 inch heels! :) Happy weekend!

My PhotoHunt photos are up too

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shoes, it looks sexy. ;)

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger ipanema said...

wow! red shoes...love it! hahaha...bed shoes now? :)


happy weekend! :)

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Momgen said...

wow red shoes i like it...mine is here

http://happymomiam.blogspot.com/2007/11/photo-hunters-red.html

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Everyday Healy said...

OH! This is red! Must be nice on you, so striking!But, 6 inch, my friend! I am going to fall if I put it on. hahaha.....

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Oooooooo! Greta picture of equally great shoes!!!
I am back! Had a ball and my picture is actually from my trip!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Very chic shoes. Love red.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Talk..to..Grams said...

Wow! I don't think I have ever had 6" heel in my life! Great choice for this week!! Grams

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger on the Rock said...

Oooo what a spicy addition to a wardrobe even if it's in bed;) lol

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said...

Wow! This is a pair of gorgeous red heels! I cannot wear heels any more, my flat feet hurts too much.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Secret Agent Mama said...

Those are some sexy shoes, woman!! :D Now, that's what I'm talkin' about.. :D


My Red!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Corey~living and loving said...

LOL what a fun entry! You crack me up!
happy weekend!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger GAB said...

Lol I love them. But I could never wear shoes with heels. Ah well. and we are to get hit with a major storm tonight too I jjust hope it isnt as bad as they say.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger CRIZ LAI said...

Wow...I was wondering how you would look like with those high heels and in red dress. Kinda sexy I guessed... haha. Anyway, nice take for the week. Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year.

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Krista Long said...

Yum! Shoes....

Thanks for stopping by :)

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Oooo, love it! Great choice for our "red" theme and terrific photo too!

Bed shoes - too funny.

Stay warm and safe.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger jams o donnell said...

Great shot! I am always amazed at how anyone is able to wear the big heels. I would probably contrive to break my ankle! Happy weekend

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Mornin' Becci!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwww, snow advisory? Give me the South!! I don't want snow. LOL

Stay warm and safe dear friend.

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool photo! Those shoes look lovely, but 6 inch heels! Oh my goodness. Ouch! My mom has such incredibly wide feet that she can't wear heels at all.

My red photo.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Siani said...

Six inch heels? OMG! I'd be on my arse, too, if I tried to wear heels like that - but they look great. Have a lovely weekend!

My red pics are up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Those are lovely shoes. You know, I've never worn 6 inches heels before. I know they could be quite challenging for the feet but they absolutely look sexy.

"Bed" 6 inch heels... :)

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Barbara H. said...

What a neat picture and unique take on the theme! I couldn't walk on heels either. :-)

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Patricia said...

How clever of you to have taken that photo in the new! Lovely. The shoes are lovely, and would be lovely on someone else, but I absolutely hate wearing high heels. 1-inch heels is about all I can tolerate. Hope your weekend is going great, Becci, it seems like forever since I've visited you. If you have a chance, stop by Pollywog Creek to see what I have red there. Blessings!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Whooooo! Hot Tamale!!! LOVE those shoes!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Lovely shoes! Happy hunting!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! 6-inch? I wish I could wear those high heels... I'm used to wearing wedge. Anyway, those shoes are lovely. :) http://mlizcochico.com

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger JC said...

Clever capture... lovely :-)

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Pat said...

What a great photo!!

Happy Weekend - hope you do not get too much snow there.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I haven't had heels on for year even the thought of falling off of them gives me only the thought of pain.

My photo is up stop by when you get a chance.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Anna said...

nice photo, thanks for sharing those lovely shoes. I love collecting shoes especially those kind of color hehehehhe..

Mine is up too:
Every Beat Of My Heart

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

Red shoes on the snow. Quite romantic ;-)

Take care with that weather over there!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Katney said...

I had some red "bed" shoes once. I wonder what happened to them.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger TAB said...

Hey! I'm running behind, but I do like your red that you picked out for the theme. Have a great rest of the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home