<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Friday, November 02, 2007

TNChicks Saturday Photo Hunt THEME: Classic


39 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

They're beautiful! And I agree they're a classic design. You are so lucky to have them. I have two rings that were my grandma's.

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful classics!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger jmb said...

And treasure them you should. How about the quilt they are resting on too. Do you ever wear them or are they too dated.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger ipanema said...

these are precious inheritance, becci. you're lucky! great take on the theme!

happy weekend! :)

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're beautiful and very classic. :)

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Neat treasures! Anything handed down from Grandma is an instant classic in my book!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny,... I remember Grandma wearing them,.. the pin especially! Great photos of them. And all I got was her cast iron frying pan,.... lol. Just kidding. Great job sis,... hugs!

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Very classic!!

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Talk..to..Grams said...

These are just beautiful!!! WOW! Your right, classic! Thanks for your visit!! Have a great weekend!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said...

I love pearls and I like the two pieces of jewellery. My mother-in-law gave me her gold jewellery last year. I'm supposed to pass it on to my daughter-in-law. :(

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Corey~living and loving said...

very classic jewlery. Happy weekend.

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!!..classic bling bling!!!..Yes, i agree, this week theme is a toughie but u manage to pull through..

Have a good weekend!

Pearl

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Love you choice for classic and love the photographed them.

Priceless treasures and classic indeed!

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this photo. Jewelry like your grandma's are a wonderful classic.
You are so lucky to have such a treasure.

Take care,
Connie
Mine is up.

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger jams o donnell said...

That's a really nice piece of jewelery. Nice shot. Happy wekend

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Good choices Becci!!

And....welcome HOME! Hope you had a good relaxing time.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger JC said...

Beautiful heirlooms!

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're beautiful! How neat to have something of your grandmother's.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Carver said...

Wow, those are gorgeous and perfect for the classic theme. Have a happy weekend.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger bonggamom said...

*Gasp* that is beautiful! And even more special because they belonged to someone you love.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful pieces of jewellery. How lovely to have something like that passed down through the family.

I think you're right by the way - they are getting harder!:)

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Joyismygoal said...

wo you are a classic princess or queen those are lovely

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a couple pieces of jewelry that have been passed down from my mom and MIL. I think it makes them more beautiful to know that it once belonged to someone you love.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Egads... those are quite beautiful! What a wonderful post indeed. Such special treasures. Thanks for dropping by my Classic Photo hunt today!

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What excellent photos. Those are beautiful!

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very beautiful jewelries. Have a nice weekend.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Shelby said...

delightful gems!!

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, what wonderful choices for today!! so beautiful.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

These pieces are beautiful! I'm sure they are sentimental, too! Thanks for visiting. :)

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Colin Campbell said...

One of the great things about being a guy is that I have no interest in having jewellery. Yours is lovely however.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Valarie said...

They are lovely! What a wonderful lot to inherit.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger LivG said...

Very fancy. I'm impressed!

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are beautiful pieces of jewelry! Classics indeed. :) And such wonderful keepsakes from your grandma. :)

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Saoirse Daily said...

Thanks for visiting. I am a jewelry freak. I love the pin. Thanks for the horoscope link. I loved all the twin pictures. Have a great week.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Those are beautiful heirlooms and must be very special in the family.

You may find my Classic photos here.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Cody said...

Oh, they're gorgeous. Wonderful "classic" pick.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger GAB said...

Those are beautiful

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Just wanted to let you know, I will be away from my usual commenting for 2 weeks. I'll be cruising the Panama Canal and I hope to be able to Blog from there. (But you never know!) Check out www.dackelprincess.com starting Tuesday (Nov 13) for two weeks and you never know what you might find!
See you when I get back.

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. sara from farmingfriends

 

Post a Comment

<< Home