Friday, January 25, 2008
About Me

- Name: PowersTwinB
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a 59 year old identical twin to Bobbie,who lives mostly at her winter home in Palm Desert,California. I miss her every day! I live in lower Eastern Michigan. I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons. My oldest son, Paul is a Fireman/Rescue/Swat. He is married to Julie and they are mommy & daddy to Matthew 4yrs old and Nicholas 8 yrs old. My middle son,John is an Executive Chef and still single(*sigh),and the youngest,Marc is a Millwright,steel worker and is married to Allison,a Paramedic. My hubby is happily retired and working a minimum wage part-time dream job,as a golf ranger!...All the golf he can play for free!.John is the love of my life, and we have been married for 38+ years! I love to gamble and travel. I also love to go on cruises.I adore the color green.I really enjoy meeting new people. I find it wonderfully relaxing to take a good book,find a decent restaurant, and enjoy a meal by myself where I can actually keep track of the plot lines! I am an avid reader of almost anything, but especially personal blogs....yeap, I'm a blog-whore. I enjoy medical blogs, personal triumph blogs, family blogs and all things multiple.

* *Previous Posts* *
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: Skinny
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: Delicious
- TNchick's Saturday Photo Hunt: THEME LIGHT
- I've been tagged by Castleruins...5 things I'd lik...
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: THEME: SMALL
- Saturday Photo Hunt Theme: LONG
- Word to the wise....If you bought a gift card from...
- Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: RED
- I need your help please!!!
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: theme this week is...






9 Comments:
That is beautiful, Bec. You are really talented!
I love it its beautiful. Thanks for showing it off.
That is truly wonderful... lucky is the recipient of such a beautiful piece of work!
Oh Becci, what a wonderful blanket! It came out so good!
You're right - this craft is as old-fashioned as they come! Thanks for showing us your finished work!
That is spectacular!!!
What a talent you have!
Happy Weekend
L
That is beautiful Becci! A job well done.
Hopefully I can get back in the groove of things and start posting again. It's hard when you're using someone else's computer.
What an amazing amount of work! I hope the recipient grows to appreciate the love that went into that!
Beautiful!
Hi Becci, you hand work is great.. I need to learn how to knit a baby blanket for a new grand coming soon..What kind of needle work is this on your blanket?/
I need your help.. on your sidebar.under blogrolls.. How did you get the names listed in bloggers over 50 to show up so clear? I was able to get it into my sidebar, but the colors are not clear..What do I do now?? Any help would be appreciated..thanks, baba
What a beautiful work of art you've made. Love the ABC quilt!! I wish I knew how to quilt!!
Post a Comment
<< Home