Friday, February 08, 2008
About Me

- Name: PowersTwinB
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a 59 year old identical twin to Bobbie,who lives mostly at her winter home in Palm Desert,California. I miss her every day! I live in lower Eastern Michigan. I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons. My oldest son, Paul is a Fireman/Rescue/Swat. He is married to Julie and they are mommy & daddy to Matthew 4yrs old and Nicholas 8 yrs old. My middle son,John is an Executive Chef and still single(*sigh),and the youngest,Marc is a Millwright,steel worker and is married to Allison,a Paramedic. My hubby is happily retired and working a minimum wage part-time dream job,as a golf ranger!...All the golf he can play for free!.John is the love of my life, and we have been married for 38+ years! I love to gamble and travel. I also love to go on cruises.I adore the color green.I really enjoy meeting new people. I find it wonderfully relaxing to take a good book,find a decent restaurant, and enjoy a meal by myself where I can actually keep track of the plot lines! I am an avid reader of almost anything, but especially personal blogs....yeap, I'm a blog-whore. I enjoy medical blogs, personal triumph blogs, family blogs and all things multiple.

* *Previous Posts* *
- Saturday TNChick's Photo Hunt: THEME: old-fashioned
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: Skinny
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: Delicious
- TNchick's Saturday Photo Hunt: THEME LIGHT
- I've been tagged by Castleruins...5 things I'd lik...
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: THEME: SMALL
- Saturday Photo Hunt Theme: LONG
- Word to the wise....If you bought a gift card from...
- Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: RED
- I need your help please!!!




33 Comments:
That's a good one! But I like my grapfruit in sections! LOL
Hmmm... lol, that's one way to do it! That's better than being heavy footed in your car ;-)
LOL! I would have put my foot on the car accelerator to show this! But that's cute! Good idea!
Great! But no licking off the sidewalk! ICK! :D
Hehe... that's a terrific idea... great take on the theme... I like it!!
The Rocky Mountain Retreat
what a great photo! Really funny!
That's an awesome take on the theme!
Good job there finding a good heavy for this week. We try to be light footed when we hike.
This is a great photo for this difficult theme. That is a very big grapefruit too. Have a great weekend Becci.
Gosh.. this is cute! It reminded me of how they make wine by stamping on all the grapes in the olden days... haha.
If you have the time, do check out my another interpretation here
how very fun and creative. I love it.
happy weekend.
Very creative take!! :) Happy weekend.
What a great idea for the hunt! You've got such a great sense of humor!!!
Happy weekend hon
L
Haha, Great shot!. Could you step on a few oranges while you're at it, I'm a bit thisty and prefer OJ! Happy weekend
*LOL* Very creative! May I have a glass, please? =D
Happy Hunting!
Excellent photo! Oh, so fun. not to lick on the street though.... *giggles*
I love grapefruit, especially in segments and with some sugared syrup as they do it in Scotland. Oh, I really miss that!!!!
Around our house, we're called LEAD footed. But that has to do with driving with a lot of speed!
My heavy is posted...hope you can drop by and celebrate my birthday with me. Happy Hunting!
That is so funny. Good take on the theme. Have a great weekend.
LOL! I have a box of grapefruit in my garage right now that needs squeezing. Want to come over?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, dearest Becci!
lol Umm no I think I'll pass! Much rather eat it than drink it.
That's great. I'm a bit heavy footed with the gas pedal instead of fruit though. ;)
That's pretty heavy for a grapefruit. LOL, I better juice my own grapefruit in the future.
Mine is up too.
that is a good take on the theme
This photo is hilarious. So creative for our "heavy" theme this week. Nice job!
Looks like something my sons would do... squash a grapefruit, then eat it :)
Now, that is one way to get grapefruit juice..although i would prefer it in a glass..hehehehe..
Good take though!
Pearl
Hahaha! AWESOME photo hunt! :o)
Pretty clever sis! I like how you think. Have a good weekend. Hugs and love to you.
Clever take on the theme and great shot!!
Just dropping by today to send along my heartfelt thanks for such a lovely happy birthday wish! Y'all made my day so special yesterday, and I cherished every single wish left in my comments. You're a treasure!!! Thank you kindly!!!
Interesting take on the theme. I'm not for grapefruit - so stomp away and leave the oranges alone.
SQUISH! :)
I'll pass on the juice... hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home