MISSING!!!!!!

This is ZOEY and belongs to TNChick.
LOST Beagle Hound Dog in Franklin, KY.
Last seen Madison St. / Cedar St. area Tuesday night 4/22/08.
Female. Tri-Color. Spayed. Age 4. Wearing a black harness.
Family lives in TN and desperately seeks her.
Found our Beagle ? Please contact me ASAP!
email blog@tnchick.com or ray93@comcast.net
Reward is offered for her return.
Our sweet TNCHICK started and maintains the Photo Hunters© every week. Her precious Zoey is missing. Last seen Tuesday April 22.If, by slim chance, this is being read by someone in that area… and you find her
contact TNChick via email PLEASE. Her blog can be found HERE



3 Comments:
Oh I hope they find their furbaby!
We should all copy thisd post it to our blogs between us all maybe they can find Zoey!
I'm seeing this on many sites and am soo, soo thankful for internet friends like ya'll. I'm grateful for your help and friendship - it means a lot to me. Praying I see Zoeying, again.
Post a Comment
<< Home