<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Friday, May 09, 2008

TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: ANY PHOTO YOU WANT TO SHARE!

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms...this is my beloved mother, whom went into the arms of our Lord, last August 2007...I miss you very much momma....your FAVORITE daughter......

This is my 7 year old grandson, Nicholas at 4 months of age. He is in his daddys fireman boot....

This is my 3 year old grandson, Matthew at the age of 11 months




31 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Love the photo of your mom. I lost my beloved mother Jan. 2007, and I miss her every day.

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet family photos! Happy Mother's Day!

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Australia and happy Mother's Day to you!! :)

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a touching post, Becci :)

Have a wonderful Mother's Day. I am sure your mama is smiling down from the heavens :)

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said...

Happy Mother's Day!
I hope your brother gets well soon. Hugs for you and your sister.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Sweet pictures!

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot! Happy Mother's Day to you. I've got a tribute to my mom as well as all mom's this week.

Happy hunting!

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger jmb said...

Lots of family photos this week. Happy Mother's Day Becci.

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet! What a lovely tribute! Blessings on your weekend.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Leslie: said...

I did a tribute to my mother, too, and I love the photos of your little ones! :D Have a great week.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Juliana said...

lovely photos. happy mother's day

Mine in here Thanks

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have wonderful grandchildren. happy mother's day.

Will you visit mine Thanks

 
At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know your mom can hear you. Your grandson is cute...happy hunting...

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I live in northern CA. And I wanted to add that my mother's name was Jean Powers.
from PowersTwinToo

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photo of your grandson in the boot. Great photos. Happy Mother's Day to you too.

 
At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great photos and beautiful.
Happy Mother's Day!

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo of your Mom. Love the grandchildren!

Happy Mother's Day.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Hi Becci! Have I seen these? Yes, I have.....and they're so so precious. I especially like the one of Nicholas in the boot! Of course you know that.


For my photo hunt, my sweet cheeks and I are celebrating our 40 year wedding anniversary. Stop by for a piece of our wedding cake.

Happy weekend.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Carver said...

Those are lovely family photographs. I'm so sorry your brother is so ill. Your family will be in my thoughts. Happy mother's day on Sunday.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Your mother was a beautiful lady and what a lovely tribute you have done here especially for Mother's Day. I know she is proud of you all.

I'm so sorry to here about your brother, this makes me very very sad. I will say prayers for him and for strength for you and your family to help deal with this stressful time.
It must be very difficult.

I will add you to my blogroll and this way I can keep up to date with any news you may have.
I haven't done the photohunt for quite some time as I had so many other memes I have been doing all week and I've been trying to deal with my seizures in getting them under control so Photo Hunt was a lot of computer time.

Take care, my friend, and the best to you and your family.
~Michele~

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Good memories to have.

That must be a big boot!!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

favorite? ha ha ha, i wonder what your sister would have to say about that??? happy mother's day honey!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Cute pics

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too, dear friend. I have thought a lot about you this week. Love all three of your pictures.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

These are precious! Happy Mom's day to you Becci!

Nice picks for The Hunt.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger bonggamom said...

Have a wonderful mother's day with all the people you love :)

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger jams o donnell said...

That's a beautiful photo of your mum. Have a great Mother's Day.

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your grandsons are very cute! So sorry that your lost your mom last year. Happy Mother's Day to you.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger GAB said...

Love the photo of your mom. But the ones that tickle me are the grandkids. I really love Nicholas in the firemans boot! And I just bet atthew is in the kitchen sink!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Hi again Becci.

I just wanted to let you know that I DID reply to your comment you left in my blog yesterday.

Via Email...

Hope you rec'd it. If not, look in your spam folder!


Luvya bunches. And hugs being sent out your way.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Hi. Pardon my very late visit. Thank you for sharing this precious memory of your mom.

Nicholas is such a charming little one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home