Saturday, June 28, 2008
About Me

- Name: PowersTwinB
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a 59 year old identical twin to Bobbie,who lives mostly at her winter home in Palm Desert,California. I miss her every day! I live in lower Eastern Michigan. I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons. My oldest son, Paul is a Fireman/Rescue/Swat. He is married to Julie and they are mommy & daddy to Matthew 4yrs old and Nicholas 8 yrs old. My middle son,John is an Executive Chef and still single(*sigh),and the youngest,Marc is a Millwright,steel worker and is married to Allison,a Paramedic. My hubby is happily retired and working a minimum wage part-time dream job,as a golf ranger!...All the golf he can play for free!.John is the love of my life, and we have been married for 38+ years! I love to gamble and travel. I also love to go on cruises.I adore the color green.I really enjoy meeting new people. I find it wonderfully relaxing to take a good book,find a decent restaurant, and enjoy a meal by myself where I can actually keep track of the plot lines! I am an avid reader of almost anything, but especially personal blogs....yeap, I'm a blog-whore. I enjoy medical blogs, personal triumph blogs, family blogs and all things multiple.

* *Previous Posts* *
- TNchick's Saturday Photo Hunt: THEME : Bad Hair
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: ANY PHOTO YO...
- MISSING!!!!!!
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: Unique signs...
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: 13 (thirteen)
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: METAL
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: I SPY..........
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: DIFFERENT
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: PARTY
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: Wooden



12 Comments:
Oh isn't he just a little doll! Happy Saturday, Bec!
He's really cute. Nice choice for The Hunt!
Hi Becci!!
I'm just getting around to catching up on the Photo Hunt.
That is really a sweet picture. Hope your weekend went well.
Hey sis,... am a little late getting around to visit posts, but you are the first. Love the spy glasses! He is getting so big so fast,..... He looks so much like Paul too,... the lucky guy! Have a great 4th, hugs and love.
Hey sis,... am a little late getting around to visit posts, but you are the first. Love the spy glasses! He is getting so big so fast,..... He looks so much like Paul too,... the lucky guy! Have a great 4th, hugs and love.
From Powers Twin2 (in Northern, CA)
Great shot, what an expression! Very unique!
Adorable shot. I've missed your past few photohunt posts so I'm either early or late, depending on which week. Happy weekend.
Becci I have no other way to reach you but I just wanted to say how sorry I am about your brother. I had wondered where you had been and just read about his terrible illness at Cindy's. My prayers are with your family at this awful time. jmb
Becci, we miss you on Photo Hunt. I hope you are doing OK. A very tough time for you I know. My best wishes to you and your family.
Nice costume! :) Cute little boy!
Hi Becci....long time no hear from you. Hope you're okay.
Cindy came by my blog yesterday and kinda updated me on you and your family...
Hope you find in your heart to enjoy the holiday season. My thoughts are with you.
Post a Comment
<< Home