I'm getting excited! My cruise is only 16 days away....
and I just bought tickets for 2 shore excursions...one in St. Thomas, a catamaran and the second, another catamaran, only with Champagne and cheeses/snacks...and a trip to the nude beach in St. Marteen. Now, this isnt my idea of a fun time...but hubby, bless his soul, has to see some naked women soon (it doesnt happen at my house). ..I think he's becoming "a dirty old man" in his late 50's....We also were able to confirm transports from the airport to the docks (about a 40 min trip)...we are fortunate enough to get the last 2 seats on a shuttle that leaves from Ft. Lauderdale right after we get our luggage...We have our doubts about getting back from the docks to FLL now though...big doubts...because it is the day before the Super Bowl...well, by the time I have my week vacation I will not even care about the "end" of it...lol..It's already been decided, next Twins Cruise ( will be III), its just going to be me and Bobbie....those two Johns can stay home and mope...
Bobbie and I are hosting a really fun scavenger hunt onboard for the twins and their families...we got some gifts donated by Wrigley (you know, Doublemint Gum)...I thought I would share the list with you...(of course, you know, some of the stuff has to be near impossible to have on the ship.)
A pair of dice
A person in a 2 piece bathing suit
2 umbrellas
2 $2.00 bills, or 2 Canadian "Loonies"
A quarter from Minnesota
2 queens from a deck of cards (since twin and I were the Queens of the 2004 Twins Days Festival)
a pear
a pair of green socks
a pair of binoculars
two sticks of Doublemint Gum
A set of twins Drivers Licenses
Page 2 from a printed paper
2 pairs of sunglasses
the word Two on a piece of clothing
2 AA batteries
2 tea bags....(Tea for two)
a #2 pencil
A whole unopened pack of Doublemint Gum
2 green crayons
2 people with a birthday while onboard the ship this week, proof required.
Salt & Pepper shakers
A duce of Hearts from a deck of cards
So, like I said, this is just some of the list...have you got any ideas for us to add? something else that might be too (2) hard to have?? please offer any suggestions



6 Comments:
How about a copy of the movie "Double Trouble"?
Sounds like it's gonna be a blast Becci!
what the heck? can anyone make comments? I am wondering if my blog is broken?
I've been to the beach you mentioned in St Maarten - believe me, nothing to be jealous of!! Mostly naked old men! Not a young thing in site! Have fun on your cruise! :)
Oh that sounds like so much fun!
How about 2 ply toilet paper, a twinset sweater set, pair of gloves, pair of swim fins, 2 left feet (couldn't resist). OK, I will stop now. . . I love your list and scavenger hunt idea. Have fun!
one more, an aupair.
Buy the cheapest World of Warcraft
Gold,WoW Gold
Buy the cheapest World of Warcraft money
The fast World of Warcraft powerleveling
Post a Comment
<< Home