<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Friday, January 16, 2009

TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is HAT(s)


I am thinking, I wanted to be really different than just a photo with a hat...so I created this graphic in Paint Shop Pro 9 with tubes and a photo of me. I love how I teach myself something new everyday in PSP ! I am a true addict I think..Sooo here's my real HAT entry...A very hot day in Palm Springs...then I was off to mail this hat to my late brother, who loved hats! Funny thing, it cost more to mail this jumbo hat than it was worth! lol
:

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Doesn't matter. I am sure he loved it, and that's priceless!!!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Love the big hat! Looks like a good hiding place lol :)

Happy Hunting!

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photoshop is fun, I don't know what I'd do without it. I don't know that the hat wasn't worth more than the shipping... it's the thought that counts!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said...

That's a lovely Mexican hat! I am looking for one too.

It's great to learn new stuff and I always find it a great achievement on my part. :)

Happy weekend!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger jams o donnell said...

Haha great shot. I love that sombrero. Happy weekend

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish I have a hat like that!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Helllllllllloooooo, dear Becci!!

That top graphic is a hoot.
And you, in your siesta hat. How sweet.

Hope it's not too cold up there where you are. Sending hugs your way.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Noner said...

Wow, I bet that hat took a heckuva box to get mailed in.

I played twice today. A dog in in at at http://pawesomeblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/who-dat.html and a skull in a hat at http://myordinarythings.blogspot.com/2009/01/17365.html

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger jmb said...

Aren't you the techie one, Miss Becci. Great entry and I am sure the postage cost way more than the hat but the thought was priceless.
Have a good weekend.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I bet it did cost a lot to mail that hat! It's huge!!

Cute graphic!! Looks like addictive fun.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Carver said...

I love your paint shop graphic and what a great hat in the second shot. I've had that experience with it costing more to mail something than the gift cost in the first place. I figure the postage is the biggest part of the gift. Hope you are having a good weekend.

 
At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some good pics sis! I love the big mexican hat,... and I know Douglas loved it more. Miss you sis.

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Becky said...

How creative! I really love your hat pic and the little siesta man carries through on the theme. Cool.

Here's my entry:
http://decolady-randommusings.blogspot.com/2009/01/photo-hunt-hats.html

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

I'm having a poll over on www.dackelprincess.com
Please come and vote! I need your opinion on this!!!
Maribeth

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger jmb said...

I'm sure I left a comment here last week Becci. Did they get lost in the email inbox? LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home