<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Friday, May 01, 2009

TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is WALKING







I have never been so proud of anyone as I was the day my daughter in law, Allison walked the 60 mile Susan G. Komen 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk! Allison was exhausted and exhilarated at the end of the Walk For A Cure! They slept in pink pup tents, wore pink clothing and walked for someone they loved. My daughter in love, Allison, did PINK proud!!!

10 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow,.... great walk and lots of pink! I posted mine,... check it out.
Hugs and love.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger RJ Flamingo said...

What a beautiful thing! You are justly proud!

Hope you’ll stop by mine!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger jmb said...

Walk for the Cure. Well done to your daughter. A very worthwhile walk.

Happy weekend to you Becci.

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Carver said...

I love the photographs of your daughter in love walking for the cure. Great take on the theme. Happy weekend.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger jams o donnell said...

Wow that is a mighty walk. Good for your girl! Happy weekend

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Patricia said...

Awwww...that is great, Becci! Great walk and wonderful photos. Blessings!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Great photos! Congratulations to Allison for such a wonderful achievement.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Tina - omme i London said...

I love it! I think I have to jump on the Photohunt this week. I certainly have enough walking pictures!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Sherry Shealy Martschink said...

Great way to share some special walking!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Hi Becci....
Once again, I must say I'm sorry for not being here Saturday during the hunt. Bud and I are busy with a house project again.

Great walking photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home