TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is THANKFUL

Just look around, there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for in each day!
It may be only that you DID wake up today. Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive!
I am visiting my twin sister in Palm Desert, California for this weekend and next. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment though, I will faithfully repay your visit as soon as I can! Thank you




11 Comments:
Good one sis,... when you get a chance,.. go visit mine,.... I am thankful for my two sisters out in California,..... for sending me my prince. Hugs, love and thanks.
Thanks for visiting my photo hunt this week. Have a great time at your sister's. I just noticed you photos from last week since I didn't post anything for warm. What gorgeous sunset photos you captured!
That is so true; there is always something to be thankful for.
I am home! Yay! Had a great time, but now we wait to see if Anneliese is going to have puppies! I will know in a month!
Cute choice for "thankful."
have a wonderful trip!
. . . . . i agree, we have to be thankful everyday. to wake every morning is a blessing the rest of the day is a bonus!
Enjoy your holiday with your sister.
I just came from Cindy's blog. That was a handsome frog Bobbie and you sent to her. haha....
You should be thankful for sisters. I have none. :(
That's right - you're in sunny southern California enjoying the warm and the family.
So true - we have much to be thankful for. I, for one, am thankful for blogging friends like you. ;-)
Amen!!!!
Enjoy your visit.
That's a wonderful message. May you have a wonderful time with your sister. Take care! Regards...
Post a Comment
<< Home