Wednesday, January 21, 2009
About Me

- Name: PowersTwinB
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a 59 year old identical twin to Bobbie,who lives mostly at her winter home in Palm Desert,California. I miss her every day! I live in lower Eastern Michigan. I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons. My oldest son, Paul is a Fireman/Rescue/Swat. He is married to Julie and they are mommy & daddy to Matthew 4yrs old and Nicholas 8 yrs old. My middle son,John is an Executive Chef and still single(*sigh),and the youngest,Marc is a Millwright,steel worker and is married to Allison,a Paramedic. My hubby is happily retired and working a minimum wage part-time dream job,as a golf ranger!...All the golf he can play for free!.John is the love of my life, and we have been married for 38+ years! I love to gamble and travel. I also love to go on cruises.I adore the color green.I really enjoy meeting new people. I find it wonderfully relaxing to take a good book,find a decent restaurant, and enjoy a meal by myself where I can actually keep track of the plot lines! I am an avid reader of almost anything, but especially personal blogs....yeap, I'm a blog-whore. I enjoy medical blogs, personal triumph blogs, family blogs and all things multiple.

* *Previous Posts* *
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is HAT(s)
- TNChicks Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme::::AFTERMATH
- HOPE: My youngest son Marc,married the love of his...
- TNChicks Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme:::: Squeaky
- OH MY GOSH! I have been missing forever!
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: Bright
- TNchick's Saturday Photo Hunt: THEME : Bad Hair
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: ANY PHOTO YO...
- MISSING!!!!!!
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: Theme: Unique signs...




7 Comments:
LOL!
That is too funny! Allison reminds me of you. Where did you find the hat? Love you sis.
Haha, nice hats. And I thought only aretha could pull it off. I am happy to see someone is reading the blog! Especially someone I don't know, it is always a great and strange reality. Feel free to read the whole thing! It spans almost 4 years from paramedic school until now. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for the passport advice.
Just remember - it's all about the bow! :)
Found your blog by way of my friend
Ellie. I'm another Paramedic, although at the moment I'm on the injured reserved list....
Great blog. I'll keep following you.
This is so funny!
really funny!
What a hoot. I thought it was the highlight of the inauguration.
Post a Comment
<< Home