<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is Nautical




Oh to be lounging in one of those deck chairs!

My other photo was taken at New Port, Oregon while watching the lazy seals on floating deck.

45 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Carver said...

I'm with you about wishing I was lounging on those chairs. Beautiful shots for the nautical theme. Happy weekend.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that would be nice! I noticed your bridges in the background too,.. lol. Great choice sis. Hugs! And Happy Valentines Day!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger jmb said...

I'm going to be in one of those deck chairs in a couple of weeks. Off to Australia and New Zealand.

I like the second photo, with the bridge looming softly out of the fog.

Happy weekend Becci.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

I'm with you, I'd like to be sitting next to you enjoying the sun and sea (and the company)!

Nice shot for The Hunt!

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Oh I'd love to be in one of those deck chairs, too! Nice capture. And I really like the composition in the second shot, too.

My image of nautical! is up here, if you get a chance to stop by.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger annalarssonphotography said...

I agree with the others.. I really want to be in one those deck chairs! :)
Nice shots!

Happy Valentine!
Mine is up too! :)

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Tokenhippygirl said...

Great photos. My photo this week is also from Newport. Love yours. Happy hunting.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Thanks for the visit and comments. Yes, waking up at my cabin is wonderful. I love the view of Goat Island with the sun rising over its crest. The deck chairs do look very inviting. I've never been on a cruise. I really want to cruise the inside passage on BC ferries, stopping along the way to explore on our own. It isn't as fancy as a cruise ship, but much more my style. - Margy

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Ohhh~
I'll take one of those deck chairs too.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger tnchick ♥ said...

I wanna be there how about us and our loved ones go there - and all the others stay empty?

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photos for the theme! I love all thigns nautical. Happy Valentine's day to you.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger TorAa said...

Ooops -what great images.
The last one is mmmm . so excellent

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those loungers look SO inviting on this cold February evening. I love your photos. Perfect!

Thanks for dropping by mine. :)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Gran said...

Great nautical photos....I would love to be in one of those loungers too!
Thanks for your visit today.
Happy Valentine's Day

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Terri said...

I recognized Newport (I live in Oregon) but didn't think any big cruise ships would be docking there! Now I see, the two aren't related. Nice shots. Isn't the Oregon coast just the best? (pardon my bragging).

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to go on another cruise! Your deck chair photo makes me wish I could leave tomorrow. :0)

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Brita said...

Oh and I'd like to be on those deck chairs too! Great shots.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Baba said...

I have never been on a cruise ship , but hope to go one day and relax on a deck chair like that one!!!Thanks for sharing and for your visit to my place today.. Hugs, Baba

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Betty said...

Nice photos for this week's theme. So glad you stopped by to visit me today.

I hope you don't mind me asking if you made the TnChick Photo Hunt graphic. If so, would you mind if I snag it to use on my blog? I think it is so unusual looking. If you don't want me to, then I totally understand and will still have nice feelings toward you.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

Betty

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Love the lounging chairs photo....yeah, we all need to be there....great photo of the bridge.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Lisa C. said...

mmmmm Lounge chairsssss...
lol..

Nice photos and happy love day!!!

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks a nice place to be. Thanks for the comment in my blog. happy Valentines day.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

count me in about those chairs!!!
thanks for visiting mine!

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool photos! It would be fun hanging out on one of those lounge chairs traveling the world.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Rebecca Mecomber said...

Oh yes! I'll take lounging on those chairs any day!! That is such a stunning bridge.

Thanks for visiting my Photo Hunt today! :D

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Susan Cook said...

Great photos! I'd love to be lounging on those lounge chairs too! I love the big fat seals in the other picture too. Cool!

Thanks for stopping by mine. Happy Valentine's day to you too.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Corey~living and loving said...

I've never been on a cruise...but the hubby used to fish out of NewPort. :)
happy weekend!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger rdl said...

Great pics! I'm counting the days til i'm sitting in one in cancun!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Nice pictures for this week's theme! Thanks for stopping by my PH entry!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Patricia said...

I've never been on a cruise! What fun. LOVE the second photo...the composition is so diverse, from the bridge, the boats and the seals!

In answer to your question - Florida, not Michigan. =)

Happy Valentine's Day, dear one!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Sherry Shealy Martschink said...

Two completely different photos -- and they're both great.
Thanks for visiting my site today. I appreciate it!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Photo Cache said...

that first picture is so relaxing; i think i could use another cruise.

sorry for the late visit. tis valentine's day you know. hoped your day was pleasant.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger ancient one said...

I like the old boats best.. not that I have one.. they just have more character than the cruise ships... (probably like them best 'cause I'm old like them...LOL) Thanks so much for coming by...

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger YTSL said...

Those seals - are they wild? Wow if so as I've only ever seen them in aquarium or ocean park type settings! :O

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great take on the theme with the fantastic photo of the deck chairs all lined up in a row.


Here is mine:
JyLnC's photohunt.

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Carin said...

Would love to be there too lounging in one of those deck chairs!

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger jams o donnell said...

Oooh I wish I was on one of those lungers too. Happy weekend!

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Dragonstar said...

LOVE those seals!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger TwD said...

Thanks for the visit!
I'm surprised about the seals, really.

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love the first shot. Wish I was there too hehe.

Thanks for stopping by my hunt!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Hi Becci!!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday...Your nautical photos are fantastic.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Those deck chairs look sooo inviting!

Thanks for the visit :)

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger sammawow said...

Two terrific shots for the nautical theme! I would love to be at either place!

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to be in one of those chairs too! Nice shots for this theme.

Thanks for visiting mine and have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home