My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!
Friday, March 27, 2009
TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is HANDS
This is my nephews 1st born son, hours old, in the hands of his father, Bryan Keith. Gabriel Kenneth was born on 3-4-04. Gabe now has two younger brothers. Sometimes the "perfect" photo is at your fingertips, as was this one for this weeks theme word. Are you interested in joining TN Chick's Photo Hunt? Click HERE for a fun way to spend a weekend, visiting hundreds of other Photo Hunters.
oh that is simply delightful. precious memory captured.
i always post on friday for photo hunt, because much as i want to i simply don't have much free time on the weekends to bloghop and i apologize for that. i always wanted to visit your post.
That is a seriously amazing photo. It got me thinking of how small the baby was, how innocent he looked, how sure the hand carrying it, and how proud and happy the owner of that hand must be to have a new born child. :)
I'm a 59 year old identical twin to Bobbie,who lives mostly at her winter home in Palm Desert,California. I miss her every day! I live in lower Eastern Michigan. I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons. My oldest son, Paul is a Fireman/Rescue/Swat. He is married to Julie and they are mommy & daddy to Matthew 4yrs old and Nicholas 8 yrs old. My middle son,John is an Executive Chef and still single(*sigh),and the youngest,Marc is a Millwright,steel worker and is married to Allison,a Paramedic. My hubby is happily retired and working a minimum wage part-time dream job,as a golf ranger!...All the golf he can play for free!.John is the love of my life, and we have been married for 38+ years! I love to gamble and travel. I also love to go on cruises.I adore the color green.I really enjoy meeting new people. I find it wonderfully relaxing to take a good book,find a decent restaurant, and enjoy a meal by myself where I can actually keep track of the plot lines! I am an avid reader of almost anything, but especially personal blogs....yeap, I'm a blog-whore. I enjoy medical blogs, personal triumph blogs, family blogs and all things multiple.
23 Comments:
oh that is simply delightful. precious memory captured.
i always post on friday for photo hunt, because much as i want to i simply don't have much free time on the weekends to bloghop and i apologize for that. i always wanted to visit your post.
okay, see you next week and enjoy the weekend.
What an incredibly beautiful photo, pure magic and so sweet! Thanks for visiting mine and have a great weekend!
What an incredibly beautiful photo, pure magic and so sweet! Thanks for visiting mine and have a great weekend!
Wow, that is a wonderful photograph. So tender and perfect. Happy weekend.
Fabulous choice of photo for this week! :)
Perfect, so perfect!!!!
Love this photo!
Thanks for coming by!
That is a seriously amazing photo. It got me thinking of how small the baby was, how innocent he looked, how sure the hand carrying it, and how proud and happy the owner of that hand must be to have a new born child. :)
That's an awesome shot! Perfect for this week's theme and what a great way to keep a memory.
What a beautiful photo - all the more powerful for being in black & white!
Thanks for sharing this, and thanks for visiting - Have a great weekend!
awww... this is such a beautiful moment! Very nice photo. I believe Gabe's too big to fit into his Dad's hand. :)
Happy weekend!
it is a truly darling shot. :) great choice for the theme.
happy Weekend.
What a fabulous picture, I love it, love it!!! And it's perfect for the theme.
Happy weekend :)
As the ancient one said - perfect!
How delightful! Baby hands are the best!
Oh, I love that photo. How very precious!
I expected to see four hands on your post == the hands of the twins.
Beautiful! Happy weekend
What a perfect, lovely, happy photo!
this is such an incredibly beautiful shot.
That is a fantastic photo! Perfect for this weeks photo hunt.
I focused on new baby hands as well.
This is a awesome shot! :)
Love this!
Have a great weekend!
Anna
This is sweet, Becci :)
I absolutely love this photograph. Lovely.
Great choice sis! Didn't think of that one. Sorry so late in posting, lots going on. Hugs and Love.
Post a Comment
<< Home