Saturday, April 18, 2009
About Me

- Name: PowersTwinB
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a 59 year old identical twin to Bobbie,who lives mostly at her winter home in Palm Desert,California. I miss her every day! I live in lower Eastern Michigan. I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons. My oldest son, Paul is a Fireman/Rescue/Swat. He is married to Julie and they are mommy & daddy to Matthew 4yrs old and Nicholas 8 yrs old. My middle son,John is an Executive Chef and still single(*sigh),and the youngest,Marc is a Millwright,steel worker and is married to Allison,a Paramedic. My hubby is happily retired and working a minimum wage part-time dream job,as a golf ranger!...All the golf he can play for free!.John is the love of my life, and we have been married for 38+ years! I love to gamble and travel. I also love to go on cruises.I adore the color green.I really enjoy meeting new people. I find it wonderfully relaxing to take a good book,find a decent restaurant, and enjoy a meal by myself where I can actually keep track of the plot lines! I am an avid reader of almost anything, but especially personal blogs....yeap, I'm a blog-whore. I enjoy medical blogs, personal triumph blogs, family blogs and all things multiple.

* *Previous Posts* *
- Blessed Good Friday
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is: STRIPES
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is HANDS
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: THEME:::Yellow
- TNchicks Saturday Photo Hunt~~~Theme: FOUR
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt~~Theme: SPACE
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is THANKFUL
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is WARM
- A GREAT READ!! "Frantic" by Katherine Howell
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is Nautical









23 Comments:
Great photos sis,... new camera?? Love the butterfly one! Hugs and love.
Those are just lovely Becci!
I love tulips :-)
those are really pretty awesome purple pictures. What kind of fruit is the 3rd pic? Gosh, i love those purple tulips!
These are all gorgeous purple shots. So very beautiful. Happy weekend!
Ooh SO many beautiful flowers! Happy weekend
Spectacular purples! I am really looking forward to my spirng flowers; we have a few weeks of waiting yet.
Thanks for visiting my PH today! :)
Wow!! Pretty Purplessss:) Love it. Thank you for stopping by my "purple" post as well.
Cindy
You have many good purple choices today Becci.
Happy weekend to you.
Love your purples... plums... yum!
Thanks for coming by to see mine...
Gorgeous flowers... the butterflies add so much to their beauty.
Becci, those are just gorgeous. Every one of them. And that graphic is just to cute!!!
Hope you are having a delightful weekend, dear one.
This is a wonderful collection of purple images! Love the plums and the tulips. Thanks for visiting mine and have a great weekend.
great choice! Flowers and butterflies are so delicate! your son did nice captures!
I've hardly ever had a butterfly hold still that long - at least when I've actually had the camera in my hand! :-)
Gorgeous post - and tulips are my absolutely favorites, and it's too hot to grow them down here. Sigh!
Thanks for stopping by!
Your purple photos are perfect for this week! :)
great shots you have here. my fave is the plum!
Oh Becci! I so glad I stopped by for a late Photo Hunter's visit! Love your photos for purple! So beautiful.
Butterflies simply love the color purple! Beautiful shots all around! Thanks for dropping by!
Love all your purple pictures but the orange butterfly on the purple flower beats them all!
How beatiful our earth is in simple things if you will just see it! and PH opens eyes!
I especially like the butterfly photo. Thank you for visiting my photo hunt...Michelle
You got some gorgeous purples. Love the flowers!
Love all the purple flowers Becci.
Post a Comment
<< Home