<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

National Geographic Channel showing Multiples in the Womb

Well as a Womb mate to an identical twin, I found this show utterly fascinating!!

http://www3.nationalgeographic.com/
channel/inthewombmultiples/
video_preview.html

If you get a chance to see it, do so! Tomorrow night they will have Animals in the Womb...an elephant, a dolphin and a puppies....This Mulitple show is just unreal! The ultra sounds are 4D now.

9 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Melli said...

LOL! I know... when I had Amanda's ultrasound you could barely tell there was a BABY in there! NOW you can practically tell what color eyes they'll have! It is amazing!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hi there...thank you so much for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment:-) How cool that you've been to Sudbury before, shows what a small world it is! lol I've never been to Michigan but I've been close...in Sault Ste Marie, my side! lol By reading a few of your posts, I see that you're getting ready to go on a cruise soon...sounds like sooo much fun! Take good care and hope to see you again:-) Hugs xox

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Norma said...

Oh goody. An over 50 blogger. I'm always looking. And I just finished an entry on cruises being cheaper than assisted living for mom. Stop by and take a look. I'd love to have you.

Sorry about being away from your sis. Mine (not a twin) lives in Illinois--10 hour drive to drop in for tea.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Hi Becci. I made a mental note of this program, as you posted on the board....

It will most definitely be interesting.

Drop by and read my retirees section today.

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Becci, it is so nice to meet you! Even though I didn't participate in photo hunter's this week, it was so thoughtful and sweet of you to take the time to comment and introduce yourself.

I am feeling so much better and I hope you will stop by and visit again. You will have to elaborate on your upcoming cruise, how exciting.

Your family sounds wonderful! You must be very proud! :) We have our first grand baby Ben who is 13 mo's old and now they are due with their second baby girl in three weeks. Wish it was twins! lol

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this the other night and it was so riveting! So often we see shows showing it from the outside but seeing that doctors hand reaching in was so cool! I really enjoyed the show!

 
At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

I need help with my crappy computer! It is always freezing when i open IE and going to MSN? What do you think?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  How did you find that?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



[color=#692][b][url=http://paid-survey-scamsqijymvual.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/b][/color]

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! 

what is your favorite color of....mine is blue!

By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

Bye, - MyGirl! 


[color=#692][b][url=http://paid-internet-surveyzbervunjybv.blogspot.com]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url][/b][/color]

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get paid $5 to $95 per hour to take surveys offline!free onlien paid software survey survey surveynmore

free onlien paid software survey survey surveynmore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home