<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Photo Hunt THEME:SALTY


Oh...please pass me my margarita!!!

52 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you got hit with spam.
Anyway, good idea for salty. Mines up too.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Angelo said...

suddenly feel like a having a shot of something.... Happy Hunting :) Cheers!

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love margaritas - where's mine? Have a great weekend!

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum! I miss Margaritas! Living in abroad, I have never been able to get a true American-style Margarita... I like 'em on the rocks with lots of salt!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Andree said...

Now your post made me laugh out loud! Such a great idea!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Yes pass me a margarita please. Happy weekend.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Not yet please ! It's 5 am here a little early for such a drink ! Good idea for the interpretation !

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

I could use a drink right now! But I guess I can do without. I like your take on the theme.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Baba said...

This is good a good salty item.Thanks for sharing. Barb

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Jane said...

I am getting very thirsty!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Jose said...

Now this is my kind of salty. Mix one for me will ya?

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

CUTE!!! Great photo for the theme! Now that is thinking out of the box! To put music on your blog just go to Bestaudiocodes.com, click on audio codes, half way down in the middle of the page, and if you need help let me know!

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger srp said...

There are certainly a lot of different salty things for us to photograph...Have a great weekend.

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger Biker Betty said...

This is my favorite *hiccup* sallltie pik yet!! LOL Have a great weekend.

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger MaR said...

Cheers! what a great take for the theme on a weekend!!!
happy hunt, mine is up

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Becci
Cheers!1 have another margarita on me, or better still ill join you with one.

8.15pm time for a drink

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bottoms up!!! Enjoy!! :-)

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Aah, my second margarita stop! Love 'em!

Happy hunting. :)

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger R. Duckie said...

Now THAT is a proper take on the theme!! :) makes me thirsty!!!
Stacey

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Love the composition. Clever idea too.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Good stuff!!!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

One of my favorites! Frozen or on the rocks- they're both good.

Have a great Saturday and thanks for stopping by mine.

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am not into margaritas, but it does fit the theme. :)

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger LibertyBelle said...

Becci!!!
What a great twist on the theme!
I've only seen one other drink for the theme and it wasn't for a Margarita!
Good going!
Happy Weekend
L

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Jane said...

yum, especially with lots of salt!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger TorAa said...

Delicious entry. Dreaming about Mexico.

Have a nice weekend.

I'm up too:)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

How fun!! Good take on the theme:)

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Laurie and Chris said...

I love your choice for this week. You can always have "another Margarita".

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I guess you put salt around the top of these. I do not drink alcholic beverages so have no idea but I think that is what you do!! Great idea then!! Thanks for stopping by my place!! Have a wonderful weekend.
SAndy

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger ~Jennifer said...

ha! ha! We were thinking alike weren't we?

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Would you believe I've never had a margarita? lol I know, I'm sooo deprived! hehe Great take on this weeks' theme:-)

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Patty said...

Hey great choice for a photo. I didn't think about a drink.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Patty said...

Hi I came back by because I viewed your backpost and left you a comment about your grandson..wanted to make sure you see it..

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger roman said...

A very nice choice for today's hunt. If I only had a glass.
:)

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

I absolutely love margaritas! Especially frozen margarita. My soul drink.

Thanks for visiting me earlier. Take care!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yours is the second Margarita I saw posted. I never would have thought of that one.
Thanks for visiting.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Mmm ... Salty margaritas sound divine, but I'll have to settle for the new margarita-flavored Jell-o® ...

Thanks for visitin' me today!
DMM

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I love me a Margarita! Great photo and great take on the theme. Thanks for visiting :)

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Hi- thanks for stopping by my blog today. I came up with nothing for this weeks' theme. Glad you liked the story of the old guy in the corvette.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I love your photo for today! Margaritas...yummy! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! :)

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger SJINCO said...

I would like one too! So many great ideas for this week's theme....great choice!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a great weekend!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger jennyr said...

i love margarita! that's my fave...hehehe!

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Terrific photo for the theme. :) Certainly salty. :)

Thanks for visiting!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger A. said...

Ecellent! Slainte bheath!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Extra salt! Oh my, I'd have to pass on that. Great picture though. Thanks for coming by My photo Blog.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger wrchili said...

Great salty pic! I wish I had one of those right about now after a hard day at work :o)

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger maiylah said...

... can i have one, please? :)
wonderful choice for the theme!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Melli said...

WE had the same idea! Glad YOU got to use yours!!! :)

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Mmmm, yummy! I love a margarita with a salty salty rim. Great choice for The Hunt! Very clever.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger BlueBugg said...

I've never had a margarita (yes, I need to get out more ;) but I am intrigued to try one :)

Thankyou for visiting :)

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

I thought of tequila, lime and a little pile of salt, but didn't use it, but I forgot about an actual margarita and I love them. Yeah, extra salt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home