<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Photo Hunt theme: SOFT



Of course, the first thing that comes to my mind with the word SOFT...is "as soft as a baby's behind"!....so among my photos of my grandsons, I came across this delightful photo of Matthew Hart at 10 months old...soft soapy bubbles making a soft baby's behind!

47 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Linda said...

What an adorable grandson you have there and he definitely looks like he'd been nice and soft when he gets out of the bubbles!

My only grandson is named Mathew (with just one 't' and my mother's maiden name is Hart!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Crazy Working Mom said...

That is just too sweet! :)
Those kind of pictures in the sink are priceless. They are some of my favorite of my kids.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Sink baths are the cutest! They grow so fast its hard to remember those days! Mine's up!

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, what an adorable little guy! And all the bubbles look soft and fluffy too. Great photo!

Thanks for the visit :)

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks like he is having fun.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Matthew is such a cutie pie! I can't think of anything softer than a baby's bottom too! Love his little expression! Enjoy your weekend!

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful grandbaby you have!

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Such a cute baby, I bet those bubbles graced the photographer, too.

Fun take on soft theme.

(Stay warm.)

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Jessica Morris said...

Such a sweet picture!!

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Oh my, what a cutie he is! :) Happy hunting and have a great weekend. :)

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger GAB said...

Lol babies seem to rule this weekend. Thats what I chose as well. My newest grandson.

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Biker Betty said...

Your grandson is very cute. Look at the soft bubbles. Great idea.

Have a great weekend.

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Very soft and cute !

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger Ingrid said...

Very soft and cute !

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Becci! That is just tooooo cute! Now why didn't I ever think to still bath MY babies in the sink at 10 months old? ... oh... I remember... mine liked to SWIM! hehehe.... (I bet Matthew Hart did some splashin' too!)

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Ohhhh! Matthew is so cute! And he has very handsome blond hair.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Becci You have a soft bubbly cuddley handsome little grandson.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Patti said...

What a cutie!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

So sweet!!!

My little SOFT bunny is posted for the week's theme.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! I used to bathe mine in the kitchen sink, too.

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and those soft blue eyes..Gorgeous!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger LibertyBelle said...

what a super photo and an adorable baby!!
A baby's bottom is soooo soft!
Happy weekend
L

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

I so agree....what a cute photo and such a cute baby.

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing softer than good ole baby bootie ;)
Adorable.
Thanks for visiting mine.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

He looks like a real sweetie!

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lovely photo of Matthew!! Well, and nothing is so soft as babysoap, that's why their behind keeps so soft. :)

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Andree said...

Matthew is gorgeous. And he loves that "bathtub"! That is such a happy photo. Have a wonderful week!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Smalltown RN said...

well what a perfect double whammy for soft....nice picture...I love the pics of our kids being bathed in the kitchen sink....how cute...

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! I loved bathing my two in the kitchen sink - it always makes for such fabulous pictures! And look at the grin on his little face! What a doll!

Thanks for dropping by :-)

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger YellowRose said...

What a cutie pie!!

Happy Saturday!

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, but of course, I love little baby behinds! Have a great weekend and thank you for visiting us as well.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

What an adorable picture of an ADORABLE baby boy. So sweet & so soft. I remember when my guys were still small enough to bathe in the sink! Sniff, sniff.

Great choice for The Hunt!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

That is the sweetest picture! You must spoil him rotten!!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

A cute photo capturing the softness of a child and definitely those soft bubbles. Happy weekend.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger SJINCO said...

Cute photo! This was my original idea for the theme soft, however I couldn't get a good shot of my 18 month old's soft baby butt! Thanks for stopping by my blog, very nice photo!

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute picture!!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Jose said...

And here I was thinking I was going to be 100% original about posting a picture of my grandaughter for today's theme of "soft". Cute little fellow, as I wrote in someone elses blog (yeah she also posted a grandkid) Aren't grandkids the best?

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Am I there yet? said...

He is a beautiful baby! I had the same thing in mind for my photo hunt. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Soft and clean, a great combination.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger BlueBugg said...

awww :) what a beautiful baby! you must be so proud :) :)

I have to admit I thought of my son's soft behind too! lol....but I did butt crack for "broken" so thought I'd best steer away from embarrassing the poor child again ;)

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Becci I think you nailed the "soft" category! What's softer and sweeter than a baby? And they smell so good, especially on the top of their little heads in the soft spot. (No pun intended, hehe)

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Baba said...

Brings back memories !! I washed my babies in the sink, until they got too big.It helps your knees from bending over a bath tub.Thanks for stopping at my place. Barb

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable photo of your grandson. Have a great weekend!

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of babies on my hunt! Kittens, scans and bubbles!

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an absolutely ADORABLE photo. That picture is priceless ... as I'm sure all of them are.

:)

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger TorAa said...

It's not too late to give a comment to this charming Soft entry. It's great:))

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Patty said...

Wow I had to do a double take..Your grandson and My grandson could be brothers they look so much alike. Stop back by my blog when you have time and view some of his photos (look on side bar for a link to my photos)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home