<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

My mom is in serious condition in the hospital



My beautiful mom will be 80 on Monday, Feb 19th. Please God that she lives for this birthday. She is in the hospital, since Monday. Mom has Alzhiemers and a life threatening blood clot in her leg. Mom also is blind with Macular Degeneration...oh and then lets toss in her diagnosis of Monoclonalgammopathy, a blood cancer. Mom doesnt even realize that all of her children are wanting to be home . I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. I have a sister in Murfreesboro, TN that cannot find a way home...she is penniless and nearly homeless...I want her home, please God, let her be here too.....she has a drug problem, an addiction to meds, and she has pretty much fought with everyone in this family. My twin in California is waiting to hear also. None of us can make this "call", should they come home, is it too soon? will it be too late?...what are we going to do? I'm stuck at home with the mother of all colds, 10 days today . I dont want to get my mom sicker by being there, but I want to be there! I am sitting on the end of my chair, waiting for "the" call.....Please, if you pray, could you just add momma and all of us, her children, to your prayers?

13 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Melli said...

You're always in my prayers - but I'm adding special ones now! I hope everyone gets home and in time. (((Hugs Becci)))

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger GAB said...

I will add you to my prayers. Hope every one makes it home in time. Hugs. Keep us updated as you can ok?

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger LibertyBelle said...

Sending warm thoughts your way for you and yours.
Hugs¨LL

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I'll pray for her recovery. hope you can happily celebrate her birthday on Monday. God bless.

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of you are in my prayers.

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becci, your Mother will be in my prayers and you will be in my thoughts.

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you, Becca, although we're not really acquainted.

With warm thoughts and lots of positive vibes coming your way,
Elaine

P.S. That's a lovely photo of your mother.

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry ... Becci! (My eyes betrayed me ...)

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope your Mom will get better and that she got to spend her bday with you guys.

More years ... 80 is still young.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope your Mom will get better and that she got to spend her bday with you guys.

More years ... 80 is still young.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Shelby said...

How's your mom doing?

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Becci, I'm so sorry, I hope you got to be with your Mom on her birthday.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Sorry i have read this late.
I don't pray but consider a bucket load of good vibes heading you way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home