<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Another formal night onboard Carnival Triumph

4 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, what a beautiful picture. You two make such a handsome couple! And I'm jealous! You are wearingn sandals!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Melli said...

Oh yes! You are GORGEOUS! And look at the hubs -- in TAILS!!! Wow! How fun!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love your dress. You both look so spiffy! LOL..

Sounds like you both had a wonderful cruise....

Cheers!

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I thought I would comment here...less comments to sort through ;)....I enjoyed your PhotoHunt photo...I always love the stories that go along with them. I also got a kick out of your 'twins cruise'...what fun!! Thanks for stopping by my front porch...and I must say that 'over 50 and bloggin' in your side bar has certainly captured my attention...I must see what that is all about!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home