Wednesday, May 13, 2009
About Me

- Name: PowersTwinB
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a 59 year old identical twin to Bobbie,who lives mostly at her winter home in Palm Desert,California. I miss her every day! I live in lower Eastern Michigan. I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons. My oldest son, Paul is a Fireman/Rescue/Swat. He is married to Julie and they are mommy & daddy to Matthew 4yrs old and Nicholas 8 yrs old. My middle son,John is an Executive Chef and still single(*sigh),and the youngest,Marc is a Millwright,steel worker and is married to Allison,a Paramedic. My hubby is happily retired and working a minimum wage part-time dream job,as a golf ranger!...All the golf he can play for free!.John is the love of my life, and we have been married for 38+ years! I love to gamble and travel. I also love to go on cruises.I adore the color green.I really enjoy meeting new people. I find it wonderfully relaxing to take a good book,find a decent restaurant, and enjoy a meal by myself where I can actually keep track of the plot lines! I am an avid reader of almost anything, but especially personal blogs....yeap, I'm a blog-whore. I enjoy medical blogs, personal triumph blogs, family blogs and all things multiple.

* *Previous Posts* *
- TNChick's Photo Hunt~~~Theme: MEMORY
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is WALKING
- TNchick's Saturday Photo Hunt THEME~~PROTECTION
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is PURPLE
- Blessed Good Friday
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is: STRIPES
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is HANDS
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: THEME:::Yellow
- TNchicks Saturday Photo Hunt~~~Theme: FOUR
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt~~Theme: SPACE



4 Comments:
Hey sis, if I wasn't going to the Nascar races July 31st, Aug 1st and 2nd, I would meet you two there. Had my reservations for Smyrna for almost a year now. Might be going by myself,... lol
Oh,... and I have my post for painted up already,.. just got these pics and they fit the theme.
How lucky you are to be a twin.
You know I have become friends with twins at my Weight Watchers class. I adore these identical twins. Their mother, though, we adore for her simplicity. She liked the name Carol, so she named one twin Carol and the other Carolyn! When asked what she called them as young children she answered "TWINS"! And that is the God's honest truth!
I can understand the comment above.. my niece has twin daughters and although we know their names, I cannot tell which is which... thus I always say "the twins"...
Becci, I was so happy to get the Iris folded card today. Your sister does a wonderful job making them. I used it for my blog subjecgt today. Thanks so much for sharing ...
http://everlastingmercy.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home