<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

TNChicks Photo Hunt WORD: TIED



This is my grandson, Nicholas, who is 8 yrs old. My son, his daddy is a Fireman/SWAT/Rescue and he is teaching his two boys how to rappel trees, cliffs and buildings. My two grandsons are crazy for anything their daddy can do. Matthew (age 4) is also outside with Nicky, and climbs everything his big brother does!

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Great picture of your grandson. I noted what a neat back yard he has! Does he want to come and mow my lawn? lol!
Too busy with puppies for too much.

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger jmb said...

Love photo and what a nice little story Becci. Have a good weekend

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Photo Cache said...

Oh what a wonderful take on the theme, with a family flavor. Your grandson looks intent on learning the ropes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home