<Becci's Bungalow>

Becci's Bungalow

My life as an identical twin in our "sunset side" of 50. I'm not "Over The Hill" but I CAN see it from here!

Friday, June 05, 2009

TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is~~ADVERTISMENT


My twin sister, Bobbie sure has an eye for the Photo Hunt! She went to the Living Desert in Palm Desert, CA on April 23rd and as they were leaving....this beer truck was in her view. The sign on the lower right corner says "SOUND HORN I'LL PULL OVER!" Do you suppose these trucks do get pulled over much? I do think they would! Crazy example of advertisement isn't it?

21 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Hahahaha That is a good one!
Have a great weekend!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Photo Cache said...

This is perfect not only for this week's theme, but also it's Friday so let's relax with a bottle of cold one after work.

I'm glad to be able to visit.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger jmb said...

I wonder if they really do pull over, they wouldn't get very far would they?

Good photo for the them Becci and have a great weekend.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Patricia said...

Oh, that is funny. My son Casey is a long-distance trucker. I'll have to ask him about that one.

Thanks so much for stopping by last week. Please forgive me for not making it to your neck of the woods as well. I do so appreciate your friendship, Becci. Blessings!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

That's a great ad for this week. :) Have a good weekend! :)

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4735507205325790090&postID=3426948075299424342

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Carver said...

That is hilarious. I also wonder if they really pull over. Thanks so much for your visit to mine. Happy Weekend!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Brine Queen said...

In CA? They won't pull over. They would never get on the road again!

Thanks for stopping by.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Rach said...

I wonder the same, I'm sure the journeys would take a long time if they did!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Definitely... haven't seen those trucks in forever!

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Mariposa said...

Here they never pull-over they just speed up when they get the chance and then it becomes a race. Great take on this weeks theme. Happy PhotoHunt!

Mine is up -> Mariposa's PhotoHunt"

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger srp said...

If people really bought into that little sign... that truck would never get to where it is going! You are right.. it is a strange thing to put there.
My hunt is up here.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo!!!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Krista Meyer said...

That is just crazy!!! Great entry for the theme. Thanks for stopping by to my "Lowe's Garage"! I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I definitely know what you mean. Many blessings to you!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Becci!!! What a surprise to see you at my blog today. I had to hurry over and say Hi.

Love your photo for today.

And great to see you!

Barb (from Sunshine Girls)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Sherry Shealy Martschink said...

Great picture.
My mother has never honked the horn at a beer truck but she certainly has a doughnut truck. The driver was delivering fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts; he honked and waved with grandchildren in the car. The truck driver stopped and they all got doughnuts.

I've posted two advertisements and hope you'll visit at:
http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/06/photohunt-advertisement.html

Sherry at EX Marks the Spot

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Trekcapri said...

Hi PowersTwinB, great photo selection for this week's theme. That sign is pretty funny!

Have a great Sunday!

 
At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one sis! I have never noticed that before on a Bud truck before,.. too funny!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger MaR said...

Fantastic snapshot for the theme!! Did you honk?? :)

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger eastcoastlife said...

I wonder if people really take it seriously and honked. They deserve the beer though. :)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Barb said...

Becci - I wasnt sure how else to contact you, so leaving a note here to let you know that some of the gals wanted the SSG message board restored, so it's back up if you want to stop by sometime. Same password. - Have a great day!

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Mozi Esme said...

That's funny! It looks really official at first glance...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home