Friday, May 15, 2009
About Me

- Name: PowersTwinB
- Location: Michigan, United States
I'm a 59 year old identical twin to Bobbie,who lives mostly at her winter home in Palm Desert,California. I miss her every day! I live in lower Eastern Michigan. I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons. My oldest son, Paul is a Fireman/Rescue/Swat. He is married to Julie and they are mommy & daddy to Matthew 4yrs old and Nicholas 8 yrs old. My middle son,John is an Executive Chef and still single(*sigh),and the youngest,Marc is a Millwright,steel worker and is married to Allison,a Paramedic. My hubby is happily retired and working a minimum wage part-time dream job,as a golf ranger!...All the golf he can play for free!.John is the love of my life, and we have been married for 38+ years! I love to gamble and travel. I also love to go on cruises.I adore the color green.I really enjoy meeting new people. I find it wonderfully relaxing to take a good book,find a decent restaurant, and enjoy a meal by myself where I can actually keep track of the plot lines! I am an avid reader of almost anything, but especially personal blogs....yeap, I'm a blog-whore. I enjoy medical blogs, personal triumph blogs, family blogs and all things multiple.

* *Previous Posts* *
- TwinsDays 2009....it's coming....
- TNChick's Photo Hunt~~~Theme: MEMORY
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is WALKING
- TNchick's Saturday Photo Hunt THEME~~PROTECTION
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is PURPLE
- Blessed Good Friday
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is: STRIPES
- TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is HANDS
- TNChick's Saturday Photo Hunt: THEME:::Yellow
- TNchicks Saturday Photo Hunt~~~Theme: FOUR



8 Comments:
That is awesome sis. Although, using pointer over each one doesn't do anything,... but you can clearly see who each one represents. Good choice!
Jayden is getting pretty big, isn't she! She just turned 6 last month. Love you sis and miss you.
Laughing at Cindy's comment. I was going to say the same thing. Nothing happens when you mouse over it. But even I can recognize some of them.
Happy weekend Becci.
Wow... I love this painting... I could recogonize a lot of those famous people... This is certainly unique! Great choice for the theme!
I'm not sure my other comment posted. This is a very interesting, unique, painting. I love that you chose this. Perfect for the theme!
Amazing!
What a perfect choice for the painted theme. I hope you are having a great weekend.
Wow! What a terrific painting. It's just packed! Great choice for The Hunt. Thanks for dropping by for a visit. Always appreciate my Photo Hunter Friends.
Sorry that I have really neglected visiting for a while. I have so enjoyed your photos for The Hunt this past month or so. And I really appreciate our PH friendship and wanted to make sure that you knew that!
Blessings and see you around next week and probably before!
That's an interesting painting. So many personalities are depicted in it.
Post a Comment
<< Home