TN Chick's Photo Hunt: Theme this week is PLASTIC



Interestingly a very hard word for me ...All I see is plastic, in so many common things...then I found these royalty free photos and I thought they were just stunning! I can't wait to see all of your posts...I plan on spending the whole day Sunday, just visiting! Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each and every one of them! Happy Hunting Photo Hunters!
Labels: PHOTO HUNT



34 Comments:
OH MY GOSH! What cool photos, I can use these too, with my card makings..Awesome photo's twiny! WTG! for plastic
What a colorful entry. Love it. Sorry couldn't stop for a visit last week. Got too busy.
Enjoy the long weekend. Happy Memorial Day.
Those are beautiful shots for the plastic theme. Happy weekend.
WOW! Stunning!
These are very pretty! Great choices for the plastic theme :)
Oh that is pretty entry...thanks for sharing it. Happy weekend. Mine is ready too.
Wow! I never would have thought of something like this - they're so fluid, no? Like pop art.
I know what you mean. I had a really tough time with this theme. Plastic is everywhere, and you know I gotta have a twist!:-) Thanks for stopping by, and sorry if I gave you a scare! LOL!
Wonderful, colorful, photos so perfect for the theme! Love them!
Indeed those are artistic...
Well seen!
Amazingly pretty photos of actually very utilitarian items. Well done! :)
superb composition!
Those are lovely and fun pics for the theme!! I think it is picnic time!
enjoy your long weekend :)
How absolutely delightful! I love the colours AND the way you arranged the subject.
Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comment. Hope you're enjoying the weekend. Come back tomorrow for more of Norwich!
joy
A Pinay In EnglandYour Love CoachI, Woman
Wow - those are so pretty, Becci. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
I've been away from home for a couple of weeks - welcoming my new grandson to the family - but I'm home now and slowly getting back to speed.
I hope your weekend is delightful, dear friend.
Wow sis,........ that is amazing and pretty colorful. I just got mine posted,.... wasn't sure what I was going to do,... but yesterday,....... it was right in front of my face. Miss you, hugs and love.
now that is so cool and colorful! I love it... even the ultra cool design too!
These are terrific Becci! So colorful and creative. Boy, plastic just really has so many different possibilities!! I went with something colorful too.
Hope your Saturday is blessed!
Cool photos!!
Have a good weekend.
Those really are stunning indeed - and gorgeous. The colors are so vibrant. What a great find!
Have a nice weekend.
My plastics are here: http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/05/photohunt-plastic.html
Sherry at EX Marks the Spot
That is so cool, thanks for sharing them! Have a happy long weekend!
astounding colors and pictures!
My Post:
http://cowardscorner-nitwit1.blogspot.com
beautiful colors in your pictures - thanks for your visit and comment on my photo hunters post.
as for red food coloring in your hummingbird nectar - best not to.
better to keep the nectar clear and to add a red bow on the top of your feeder - like a red bow from christmas (or valentines).
keep your nectar solution fresh, and the red ribbon should help attract some hummers.
I love these colours. I found it hard to recognize what they were---which is probably a good thing in a photohunt
Very interesting post. I would never have thought plastic cutlery would be so artistic. Thanks for stopping by and have a great holiday weekend.
It's been so long since I've been here! It's good to be back! Great plastic photos. Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad you stopped by.
Have a great weekend.
So colourful!
I played too :)
Very cool indeed! Thanks for stopping by :-)
Furry nice!
so cute! those plastic utensils look too cute to use.
those are really nice.....great composition.
I like the pretty colors of those plastic utensil.s
Those are quite stunning shots as you say Becci.
Have a good memorial day weekend.
Very colourful!
Cool! I really like colored glass, plastic is just more practical and less breakable
Post a Comment
<< Home